Got into a accident on the way to work yesterday.

UPSGUY72

If you live in NY or RI, you can claim this as worker's compensation. WTF!

Glad you and she are OK and the UPS training helped to make it so.

I'll get paid for lost work yesterday and today through my insurance. I have PIP cover on my car insurance which will pay for lost wages. I just have to make sure when I go to work tomorrow they code my out with no pay for M and T. So I don't burn ant sick or personal days.

UPSGUY72

Shoot my daily driver was totaled out 4 years ago. Bought it back for $500 and have driven it to work everyday since.

Yours looks like a little more than cosmetic though.

Ya the frame is a little bent and the roof has a nice crease in it beside what you see.

A roll of duct tape and a can of Krylon and that car is good for another 100k miles

I was planning on running it into to ground it only had 10400 miles on it.

image.jpg

I see your t-bone and raise you a head-on.

​I was in the same boat as you. Great running car, planned on running it forever. So of course I replace it with something impractical.
image.jpg

Integrity

Binge Poster
A 19 yr old girl ran a flashing red and stop sign and I hit her at 55-60 MPH. The only reason she isn't dead is because I was looking down the road and was able to swerve at the last second and avoided T-boning her. I'm ok but car is totaled every airbag went off besides the passenger front one and that one only because no one was sitting in the seat. There is also a nice little crease in the roof behind the sun roof. I hit a yield sign post with the other side of the car. She told the officer that she stop and no one was coming and then went. She got cited. Her car is facing the wrong direction I either spun her 180 or 540.

View attachment 9622View attachment 9624
View attachment 9623
upsguy72,

Wow.

I am glad that you are ok.

Was there any injuries to you or the girl?

Sincerely,
I

Packmule

One way or another, the insurance stuff will work out. The important thing is no one was killed or seriously injured. Remarkable considering what happened. Glad for you all!

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Just thank god you both live to tell about it. I couldnt imagine how anyone would feel if someones life had been lost. Glad to here your both ok.