Got Jealousy over BC???

Catatonic

Nine Lives

Check out Irisheyes Reputation received. (see below)

Can you say ... Cat Fight! :funny:

LiL"Comet" Wow! welcome to BC before you become on opinionated need to learn the ropes here why do you want to see a picture so bad ?

dilligaf Before you start bagging on everyone why don't you get to know us first!

Big Babooba

LiL"Comet" Wow! welcome to BC before you become on opinionated need to learn the ropes here why do you want to see a picture so bad ?

dilligaf Before you start bagging on everyone why don't you get to know us first!
Even Oreo doesn't want to get in the middle of this one!:knockedout:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS

LOL HOAX

705red

Browncafe Steward
Who knows more than another upser how to please another upser!

Irish if your taking care of business at home what do you need to worry about?

chev

Nightcrawler
I feel sorry for all you guys and gals. Maybe instead of looking on sites trying to post pics and flirt around with each other, you should pay attention to your spouses. My husband is my BFF and when he gets hone from work it's our time. He's a driver and works long hours. I would be really p'd off if he was on here as much as some of you people. Lil Comet you seem like you come on this site to joke and flirt with the guys. Your hubby should be worried, I read some of your posts. It's a work site not Match.com. You have some insecurity issues.

Good luck with that.
I think it's great that you and your husband are BFF. Really, I do.
I think you need to understand that there is a lot more to this site than meets the eye. Many of us come here to talk to people we have a lot in common with. Some come here to get advice and some come to lend a hand by giving advice. We are even here for those that need to bend an ear for whatever may be troubling them. Is there really a problem with harmless jovial banter?
This is Brown Cafe. Not "UPS Starched Shirt Community".
Most of our spouses do not have an insecurity issue, or have a pole up their rear so they really don't mind us being here.:wink2:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I think you need to understand that there is a lot more to this site than meets the eye. Many of us come here to talk to people we have a lot in common with. Some come here to get advice and some come to lend a hand by giving advice. We are even here for those that need to bend an ear for whatever may be troubling them. Is there really a problem with harmless jovial banter?
Most of our spouses do not have an insecurity issue, or have a pole up their rear so they really don't mind us being here.:wink2:
:rofl::rofl:

LiL"Comet"

Classic!!!! :wink2:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Well, I wonder what happened to Irisheyes! Maybe she decided that she was out-classed. Thanks More and Comet for adding the class to this thread!:you_go_girl:'s. LOL

chev

Nightcrawler
Well, I wonder what happened to Irisheyes! Maybe she decided that she was out-classed. Thanks More and Comet for adding the class to this thread!:you_go_girl:'s. LOL
I guess she couldn't stand the heat in this kitchen so she is back in the one she belongs in, cooking for her BFF. :spaghetti: