Got let go by upper management, what to do?

watdaflock?

so the company can :censored2: you in the ass and
120Kjih.gif

underworked1

Talk to your Local BA. He can help you get a refund on your initiation dues. If you are recalled to work, they can just start the process from the start again. As far as being recalled, if as you stated about your work history, you will have a good chance to recalled for employment. This time of the year, UPS most often cuts back because of the decrease in volume. As it starts to pick up again, they have the recommendations from their supervisors which employees which they feel best about to return to work. The seasonal work before Christmas gives them a chance to observe employees, kind of like training camp in the NFL to see which ones will be cut. Be patient.
Also helps if you aren't a white male.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
That's a pretty messed up way to look at it.. UPS is a great, if not the best company to work for. I swear most of you drivers are ungrateful pricks. How can you complain about your most seemingly minimally evasive job on the planet to make the money you make?? "Sign here please... Last name???" Is your job.. The hardest part is the heavy packages to 3rd floor apartments, and meeting time commits... So easy a cave man can do it.. To make 100k a year, with no formal education, paid benefits for your family.. A retirement pension.. Stock discounts.. 401k matching.. 7 paid weeks off.. 8 if you include your sick days.. All the extra time you can take off cause your union and a bad ass that won't lose his job.. Job security!!! And your rec is to leave a company like this, to get higher education, to make less money and no real benefits or retirement... Tell me another job on the planet that offers all of this???

Doesn't sound like a good idea to me.. But who am i, right?

Once again, how long have you been a driver?

Oh wait.......you never were. But didn't you pretty much salivate how much you "wanted" to be one on here?

But you have been a tool since the moment you've appeared here.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Ohhh there it is... You couldn't cut it.. disregard my previous statement...

Enjoy your degree debt and $12 an hour job when you're done.. But you'll probably quit that as well..
You couldn't "cut" it either. You quit the first time, right? That's pathetic to call this guy out when you're worse.

That's hypocrisy in its purest form.

AutoZone

BrownPower
Once again, how long have you been a driver?

Oh wait.......you never were. But didn't you pretty much salivate how much you "wanted" to be one on here?

But you have been a tool since the moment you've appeared here.
You couldn't "cut" it either. You quit the first time, right? That's pathetic to call this guy out when you're worse.

That's hypocrisy in its purest form.
There he is... I knew you would show your ugly face eventually.. Kind of missed you buddy.. You know, always something negative to say about someone.. Just not the same without you around.. Please stay for awhile lol..

Orion inc.

I like turtles
There he is... I knew you would show your ugly face eventually.. Kind of missed you buddy.. You know, always something negative to say about someone.. Just not the same without you around.. Please stay for awhile lol..
You take hypocrisy to an art form.

We were all just wishing you would go away.

Please do.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Nahhh.. You can tho..
What's "tho"?

Glad to see your intelligence hasn't improved at all.

It's January. Haven't you quit yet for a second time?

I find it hilarious that you bash being a driver in your posts and think it's such a backwards, easy job yet you never have done it.

You couldn't even hack being part time that you had to quit before because it got too hard.

Keep being the tool you are.

AutoZone

BrownPower
What's "tho"?

Glad to see your intelligence hasn't improved at all.

It's January. Haven't you quit yet for a second time?

I find it hilarious that you bash being a driver in your posts and think it's such a backwards, easy job yet you never have done it.

You couldn't even hack being part time that you had to quit before because it got too hard.

Keep being the tool you are.
Will do buddy!