Got married can i TRANSFER CA to TX??

CerealKilla415

so i was in a long distance relationship 8 years and i finally married the girl. Problem is she lives in TX and i live in California I want to know if its possible to transfer to A TX hub. I been a preloder almost 2 years.

upschuck

so i was in a long distance relationship 8 years and i finally married the girl. Problem is she lives in TX and i live in California I want to know if its possible to transfer to A TX hub. I been a preloder almost 2 years.
You'll have to quit, then get rehired, unless you are transferring schools, too.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank

Jeezus, you held this chick off for 8 years being thousands of miles away, and she waited! You're the man!

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
It's all downhill from here when you hafta spend 24 hrs a day with each other , ha ha.

just quit on good terms. two weeks notice ,etc. you'll get hired in TX especially with peak coming. or an educational transfer. maybe you could teach a course on "Success In Long Distance Relationships."