Got my 15 year safe driving award!!!!!!

Warning letter

Finally got my 15 year safe driving award. Ordered the GPS, box said contents had been downgraded!!!!!!!
In the box was a map of the US, a ruler ,and a #2 pencil. Said something about hard times in a enclosed letter. This is all I've worked for for the past 16 years, could have had a lot of wrecks but chose to pass them by. I am very greatfull for my award and look forward to my 20 year 19inch tube TV!!!!!!!!!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Finally got my 15 year safe driving award. Ordered the GPS, box said contents had been downgraded!!!!!!!
In the box was a map of the US, a ruler ,and a #2 pencil. Said something about hard times in a enclosed letter. This is all I've worked for for the past 16 years, could have had a lot of wrecks but chose to pass them by. I am very greatfull for my award and look forward to my 20 year 19inch tube TV!!!!!!!!!

Black and White with rabbit ears
That's what you get at 20 years

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Well, at least you got something.........I recently got twenty years safe driving, I was hoping for at least a 25" TV.

buni g

to be perfectly honest i don't care about any of those awards. just let me do my job and stop harassing me on a daily basis about the impractical numbers and i'll be happy

sexyupsman

You should take that fancy #2 pencil and write them a letter telling them times are even tougher for you and where the hell is my Casio Calculator Watch!:surprised: That sucks! 15 years for a pencil? Well at least it was a #2!