Got my eyes on you

Mr.Golden

Was looking for my phone charger in the offices at the building when I stumbled upon two pkg that says "test pkg dummy". I was like wtf they do crap like this?? I picked up and shook it...I couldn't tell what's in it but it felt heavy to be in a express pkg box. Any thoughts?
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1437885335.755437.jpg

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
They did this when My Choice first came out, mainly corporate folks on our routes would use their homes as addresses and fool with the my choice options to see turn around, alt delivery options, and time frames as the package moved through the system.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Was looking for my phone charger in the offices at the building when I stumbled upon two pkg that says "test pkg dummy". I was like wtf they do crap like this?? I picked up and shook it...I couldn't tell what's in it but it felt heavy to be in a express pkg box. Any thoughts?View attachment 48154

Could be the exam for entry into on car supervision?

Last edited:

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Was looking for my phone charger in the offices at the building when I stumbled upon two pkg that says "test pkg dummy". I was like wtf they do crap like this?? I picked up and shook it...I couldn't tell what's in it but it felt heavy to be in a express pkg box. Any thoughts?View attachment 48154

Wait. You claim to be a driver yet you were looking for your phone charger in the offices?

Something smells fishy.

Mr.Golden

It's obviously asking you to test the package for shifting contents. Don't forget to lift with a smooth and steady motion.

Naw it can't be...why would the center send 2 pkgs out on different streets just for the driver to "test the pkgs for shifting contents"? I think they on to the driver about something else....

raceanoncr

Did that in feeders all the time. Assign you an empty trailer to take out, planted a "seed" to see if you checked before you left.

Ironic in that if you do, meaning, a lot of times you had to climb up IN the trailer (not me) and walk it or pull over to ladder area, back up, pull up ladder, climb up and walk inside, climb out, put ladder back then pull to outbound and explain why you're late.

Side note:
Years ago, at an extended center, had to hook up set of empties to take back. Hooked and was checking for "seeds". In one was 4 SDA packages that were NOT "seeds". Of course took em in but wondered, because some of the MTs on the lot didn't move for days, how long they were in there.

Overpaid Union Thug

Naw it can't be...why would the center send 2 pkgs out on different streets just for the driver to "test the pkgs for shifting contents"? I think they on to the driver about something else....
Well, once ORION "optimizes" that route those two streets would actually become 10 with 35 miles...... even though the two streets are only 5 miles from the center.

The Driver

I drive.

You don't have the PCMs where they pick out a driver and have him use the methods to pick up a package? That's what those dummy packages are for, probably. You're paranoid.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Hmmm....it's funny cause I automatically knew what route it goes on when I looked at the address.

You're right, that is friend'in hilarious, I couldn't stop laughing! I mean what else is more hilarious than actually knowing what route a package goes to....AFTER LOOKING AT THE ADDRESS!!!!! My sides are splitting!