Got my new uniform

rod

Retired 22 years
I wish there was a way to contact the individual---or individuals---who made the business decision to order from Twin Hill. Something tells me that the person(s) responsible for this choice either didnt have the opportunity to inspect the product, or didnt care because they would never have to wear it themselves.

If Twin Hill clothes are as bad as everyone says then I imagine someone got a big payoff under the table to ok them. Thats just the way big business works.

I hate to say it, but the DHL drivers in our area dress very professionally. I can't say I care for their color scheme but the drivers always appear to be neat and clean. Kinda makes me wonder if they do any work, but then they have vehicles that don't draw dirt into them every time they go down an unpaved road. Some of them do have beards and goatees but are nicely trimmed. I've seen none of them looking as have been described on here. OH, and guess what.....their trucks are usually clean also.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Our local DHL guys also work for a contractor and one looks like he may be on a prison work release program. This was the same individual who had the misfortune of having his sliding door on his van fall off and I drive by and see him just sitting in a driveway waiting for help to arrive. Why he just didn't put the door in the van and continue on his way I don't know but he was not a happy camper, especially when I drove by and waved.

CBUK

I checked my 3 new pairs of trousers/pants and right enough they are all different lengths.

Wore the new gear today for the first time. I did feel like I needed to take care bending down. Its all so starchy despite me washing them twice and ironing them before wearing them.

In fairness I had the same problems with the Riverside garments as well but the Twinhill looks and feels poor quality in comparison.

Also I didn't get a bodywarmer to zip into the jacket and someone told me they dont make them anymore. What the hell do I do in the winter??

Its not a problem now as its 25C at the moment.

Also I didn't get a bodywarmer to zip into the jacket and someone told me they dont make them anymore. What the hell do I do in the winter??
OH, that's an easy one. Work harder and faster, you'll create enough heat to keep you warm. Just ask any sup.