Got out of my driver training packet....

clever_username

Philosoraptor
So I just got back from the hub, as it's been two weeks since I've been behind the wheel. Surprise! Three drivers with less seniority than me are on the road today. So I'm obviously going to file a grievance. What exactly am I entitled to in that process. Eight hours of pay? Double pay? Pay for all three?

clever_username

Philosoraptor
I got their names this time. Last time I suspected them of this I went down to the union hall. The rep called the supervisor, and asked if I should show up in browns every day to see if they had work. Sup said no, we'll call him if we do. And they have. 4 times in 45 days. I'm really sick of this. My car insurance is due tomorrow, and my account is overdrawn. I am not making enough working in the hub. And when I do work in the hub, it takes two weeks to get paid because they keep :censored2:ing up my hours.

Seriously, this :censored2: is getting ridiculous. I'm soooooo tired of getting the shaft.

Overpaid Union Thug

So I just got back from the hub, as it's been two weeks since I've been behind the wheel. Surprise! Three drivers with less seniority than me are on the road today. So I'm obviously going to file a grievance. What exactly am I entitled to in that process. Eight hours of pay? Double pay? Pay for all three?
I don't have my contract book handy so i can give you by opinion instead. You should get paid for all hours the junior employee worked and be given credit towards your thirty days for each day they worked. In my supplement you are guaranteed 8 so demand it when you don't drive. They are also required to give a week notice if a layoff (where you can't drive and work inside instead) will last longer than a week. Show up early in browns each morning too.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Bottom rung

We have two drivers laid off. Another is completing his 30. No grievance will be filed because they know that the over zealous management team will make thier life hell.