Got shot in the ghetto today

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
By a supersoaker! I was driving through the hood when this teenager crossed the street up ahead of me then stopped on the opposite curb with a big supersoaker in his hands. I figured he was looking for a friend then as I drove past he pivoted and let loose! He soaked me then took off running probably thinking he was gonna get yelled at, but I doubled tapped the horn and waived out the door. It felt good!

Sent using BrownCafe App

oldngray

nowhere special
By a supersoaker! I was driving through the hood when this teenager crossed the street up ahead of me then stopped on the opposite curb with a big supersoaker in his hands. I figured he was looking for a friend then as I drove past he pivoted and let loose! He soaked me then took off running probably thinking he was gonna get yelled at, but I doubled tapped the horn and waived out the door. It felt good!

Sent using BrownCafe App

I had that happen to me before. It does feel good. So does taking a detour through lawn sprinklers on a hot day.

Ouch

I had a family with a pool on my old route. 3 drivers beside me and myself were always welcome there to take a cool dip in the summer.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Stopped to make a delivery one day, some kid gets my attention outside the driver side door, I step from the back facing that direction, and SPLAT some kid on the other side nails me in the head with a water balloon.

Wasn't funny or laughing then, but I tell that story and people find it funny, so now I do. LOL

9.5er

I passed some kids throwing water balloons at each other this morning. One of them eye balled me as I passed by. I was thinking "You better not" but kinda wished he had thrown it.

Returntosender

Careful it might not be water, some guy in FL put gas in one of those high powered water guns and lit some residents flower garden on fire.