Got Snow?

gman042

Been around the block a few times
This was actually taken last winter.

snow.jpg
snow.jpg

over9five

Staff member
Aint no snow here. Mildest Winter I can remember. Hell, this morning we drove by the lake and we commented that we could still canoe on it. It's not iced over, at least not completely.

rod

Retired 22 years
No snow here to amount to anything. Septic system froze up while we were gone to Arizona for a month. Suppose to have -25 to -35 below windchill temps today. Another lovely day in Mn.

menotyou

bella amicizia
No snow here to amount to anything. Septic system froze up while we were gone to Arizona for a month. Suppose to have -25 to -35 below windchill temps today. Another lovely day in Mn.
Same crap here, just not as cold. CAN YOU SAY YUCKY!!!!!!! Much rather have lake effect than this. Poor poochies out there. I hate this weather. I am not wishing for 110* with 100% humidity, either.

brownelf

we just got about 3" of snow overnite, only the 2nd time I've started the snowblower this year. Gotta love global warming...

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
yup its snowing here.jpgTried to enlarge, I am pc challenged. I was the first one here, this hour. People Ok had belts on. Roads were clear, except where it was blowing drifts on this hill. Still snowing 4 to 6 more, by morn. First storm all yr. Pretty darn good. For a NEO winter.
yup its snowing here.jpg
yup its snowing here.jpg