GOV Scott Walkers Final Blow to his citizens before getting thrown out!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Something you wont see or hear on FOX news run everyday, everyhour on every show is Scott Walkers latest signings of bills in Wisconsin. Knowing that the polls show him likely to be TOSSED out of office, Walker and his REPUBLICAN control assembly and senate have passed three bills that did not make the news cycles for FOX NEWS.

Walker signed a bill that REPEALS EQUAL PAY for women in another installment on the WAR on WOMEN by the GOP.

Gov. Scott Walker Repeals Wisconsin Equal Pay Law: Chicagoist

Walker and the Republicans in Wisconsin are determined to hurt the population before Walker gets his walking papers when he is recalled from office.

I find it funny that FOX news will run stories about the GSA everyday, every hour on every show on two channels but didnt spend ONE SECOND on this story.

Fair and balanced? Yeah right.

Peace

TOS

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I especially loved the quote from (R) Glenn Grothman " After all, men need money more than women do, since they have families to support, You could argue that money is more important for men,”

WTF? Is this the roaring twenties all over again? Whatdayathink moreluck?

Wisconsin Equal Pay Law Repealed Because "Money Is More Important For Men" | Care2 Causes

NO war on women by the REPUBLICANS? Hmm, looks like all the GOP DITCHED WALKER in his recall.

Look out below, another GOP career coming down!!

Peace

TOS

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
As for Walker, his former HOOTERS waitress now turned communications director is another subject of conversation, can you say HMMM?

xlarge.jpg

Ciara-Matthews-2.jpg

From HOOTERS skank to a spokesperson for the right wing morality movement?

PLUHESE!

Peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
Lots of people work at Hooters. Are you implying that being a waitress makes you a skank?

Next, you'll want the chicken wing buffet instead of real people serving.

You CAN return to the do-it-yourself days....

moreluck

golden ticket member
Something you wont see or hear on FOX news run everyday, everyhour on every show is Scott Walkers latest signings of bills in Wisconsin. Knowing that the polls show him likely to be TOSSED out of office, Walker and his REPUBLICAN control assembly and senate have passed three bills that did not make the news cycles for FOX NEWS.

Walker signed a bill that REPEALS EQUAL PAY for women in another installment on the WAR on WOMEN by the GOP.

Gov. Scott Walker Repeals Wisconsin Equal Pay Law: Chicagoist

Walker and the Republicans in Wisconsin are determined to hurt the population before Walker gets his walking papers when he is recalled from office.

I find it funny that FOX news will run stories about the GSA everyday, every hour on every show on two channels but didnt spend ONE SECOND on this story.

Fair and balanced? Yeah right.

Peace

TOS
The reason you won't see it on Fox is because it's not true. At the time you posted, Walker was leading in the polls against both opponents.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The reason you won't see it on Fox is because it's not true. At the time you posted, Walker was leading in the polls against both opponents.

Wrong my faithful FOX friend.

The last thing FOX will show is another attack on womens rights, and Walkers action on the signing of three bills after hours on a friday were intended to miss the news cycles.

FOX will never show the reality of the republican parties actions across this country, and will instead, fill the heads of the faithful with garbage disguised as information.

AS for the polls, they changed weekly, and while Walker is NOT above 50%, he is statistically tied today because he is within the margin of error. All eyes in wisconsin believe that Walker will get tossed out now that these bills have been signed and the polls to watch will be the ones next monday when the impact of the signings of these bills will reasonate with the voters of Wisconsin.

Dont hold your breath on Walker keeping his job.

Peace

TOS

steward71

War on women GOD Shut up. Explain something why does the 2011 White Annual Report show the Mr. Outspoken (Obama) in criticism of paycheck discrimination, women are making less then men under his power. The 2011 report shows female employees earned a salary of $60,000, male employees was $71,000. In real math not Obama math that is 18% lower. Face the facts here any one will try to get away with paying someone at a lower rate even the great Demo himself and yes the GOP will do it as well. Guess what I did not hear about that just on Foxy news but I heard this on NBC, ABC, and CBS, and many news papers. So lets call the truth here Obama and crew are not all what they are cracked up to be. Because after all when he goes out of town his main job is to find good spots for his wife to take her all paid for tax payer paid vacations.

brett636

I'm just hoping that when Scott Walker gets to keep his job that atleast half of these libs who support his ouster will have mental meltdowns rending them unable to vote for Obama in Nov. This is of course assuming the still functional half(using functional very lightly) won't try to commit voter fraud and vote for their out of commission comrades.

bbsam

Staff member
I'm just hoping that when Scott Walker gets to keep his job that atleast half of these libs who support his ouster will have mental meltdowns rending them unable to vote for Obama in Nov. This is of course assuming the still functional half(using functional very lightly) won't try to commit voter fraud and vote for their out of commission comrades.
brett, are you ever not hateful? You need to go have a jam session with Nugent and get over yourself. You're going to give yourself high blood pressure.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
As for Walker, his former HOOTERS waitress now turned communications director is another subject of conversation, can you say HMMM?

xlarge.jpg

Ciara-Matthews-2.jpg

From HOOTERS skank to a spokesperson for the right wing morality movement?

PLUHESE!

Peace

TOS

What is a skank?
And by using the word "skank" in a post, correct me if I am wrong, isn't that just as bad and an a attack on women?

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Wrong my faithful FOX friend.

The last thing FOX will show is another attack on womens rights, and Walkers action on the signing of three bills after hours on a friday were intended to miss the news cycles.

FOX will never show the reality of the republican parties actions across this country, and will instead, fill the heads of the faithful with garbage disguised as information.

AS for the polls, they changed weekly, and while Walker is NOT above 50%, he is statistically tied today because he is within the margin of error. All eyes in wisconsin believe that Walker will get tossed out now that these bills have been signed and the polls to watch will be the ones next monday when the impact of the signings of these bills will reasonate with the voters of Wisconsin.

Dont hold your breath on Walker keeping his job.

Peace

TOS

Move to Wisconsin.
Pay taxes in Wisconsin.
Watch companies pack up and move out of Wisconsin.
Then it is okay to judge,mock and own an opinion on Wisconsin.

And yes...Scott is doing well and he will win.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Well, when the unions bus in all those demonstrators they have to realize, they don't vote. Only the citizens get to vote.

So all that picketing crap only messed up the state house and cost the state gov't mega bucks to clean up all the slime from the Trumpka slugs.

brett636

Well, when the unions bus in all those demonstrators they have to realize, they don't vote. Only the citizens get to vote.

So all that picketing crap only messed up the state house and cost the state gov't mega bucks to clean up all the slime from the Trumpka slugs.

What's worse is they are wasting millions of dollars of their member's money on this weak and futile attempt to remove a sitting governor. Where would they be if they had spent that money on organizing rather than throwing it down a black hole?