Governors

moreluck

golden ticket member
"Gun owners account for most of the gun deaths in this country." (TOS)

Read that 10 times and see if you laugh as hard as I did.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
"GUN FREE ZONES"... what a crock. In 2010 alone, over 19000 people killed themselves in "GUN ZONES", or places where guns where in the home. There are MORE people killed in "GUN ZONES" than in "GUN FREE ZONES" each year.

Gun owners account for most of the gun deaths in this country.

This proves that GUN owners have the largest mental issues of any group of people in this country.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/05/24/suicides-account-for-most-gun-deaths/

More "GUN ZONES" will stop gun killings? GIVE US A BREAK!

Sorry Tos but, I think you watch too much Cnn. Otherwise UPS related I'm. Right there with ya. We are on totally different ends on the candle with your last statement

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/05/24/suicides-account-for-most-gun-deaths/

TOS

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
"Gun owners account for most of the gun deaths in this country." (TOS)

Read that 10 times and see if you laugh as hard as I did.
Think about it moreluck.. Some of the shooters in this country who kill people ARE NOT the gun owners... sheesh.. Geritol moment?

TOS.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Dennis Kucinich announced he is running for governor of Ohio. He's been around since I was in H.S. as a councilman in Cleveland. He has matured and I agree with a lot of his opinion. Mellowed with age.
He will give Kasich a run for his money......Kasich is a RINO to me.

oldngray

nowhere special
Dennis Kucinich announced he is running for governor of Ohio. He's been around since I was in H.S. as a councilman in Cleveland. He has matured and I agree with a lot of his opinion. Mellowed with age.
He will give Kasich a run for his money......Kasich is a RINO to me.

Kasich is definitely a RINO. Kucinich gets a lot of support in NE Ohio but not much from the rest of the state.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
It's a 5 way race for the job ;
Former federal consumer protection chief Richard Cordray , State Sen. Joe Schiavoni , former state lawmaker Connie Pillich and Ohio Supreme Court Justice William O'Neill.