GPS on our power pads?

Only thing I do is look at my PPad while en route to my next stop. Now I don't scan or put em in the front seat with me, but I do look at my PPad btwn stops!

Serf

I read in my Dispatch messages it is being turned on. And if you have any questions to feel free to speak with management. Let's see how the battery holds up.:huh:

Purplepackage

Yep, no time for a real bathroom when I'm burning up your route. And leave your next-days under the belt on the Fri before you come back.

Don't act like only cover drivers leave their next days, you don't know how many times I cover a route on a Monday that has left all their Monday freight because they know they are off

outtatime

Don't act like only cover drivers leave their next days, you don't know how many times I cover a route on a Monday that has left all their Monday freight because they know they are off
Been on that end of it many times. I just hope they're not surprised the following Mon when I "forgot" to fill up their truck and only leave enough to get through P1's that day.

Purplepackage

Been on that end of it many times. I just hope they're not surprised the following Mon when I "forgot" to fill up their truck and only leave enough to get through P1's that day.

Some of the guys i work with are just unbelievable, ive worked with one guy for 25 years or more (hes been there so long that he remembers when our station was just a tent in a parking lot).

Recently his rural route has exploded and hes been getting over 90 stops plus 20 or more pups a day. His solution is he will only take out 55-60 stops and drops the rest of the floor and just leaves. And management appeases that

dezguy

Some of the guys i work with are just unbelievable, ive worked with one guy for 25 years or more (hes been there so long that he remembers when our station was just a tent in a parking lot).

Recently his rural route has exploded and hes been getting over 90 stops plus 20 or more pups a day. His solution is he will only take out 55-60 stops and drops the rest of the floor and just leaves. And management appeases that
What's the number on his stop count sheet? Once I get to my number, the rest gets placed on the belt for management to worry about.

Purplepackage

What's the number on his stop count sheet? Once I get to my number, the rest gets placed on the belt for management to worry about.

The stop count sheet is usually between 90-100, hes just decided that he cant do that many and wont. and see he has 30 years seniority he is untouchable apparently

outtatime

The stop count sheet is usually between 90-100, hes just decided that he cant do that many and wont. and see he has 30 years seniority he is untouchable apparently
And magically he would get done at the exact same time everyday whether he did 60 stops, or 90 stops. In my experience, the "old timers" want their 10-11 hours a day but don't want 10-11 hours of actual work. They want to coast through their day and BS with customers, and management allows it.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

And magically he would get done at the exact same time everyday whether he did 60 stops, or 90 stops. In my experience, the "old timers" want their 10-11 hours a day but don't want 10-11 hours of actual work. They want to coast through their day and BS with customers, and management allows it.

So Dano was right?

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
NO!
Outtatime is just talking about one courier!

Not the entire workforce that your buddy Dano thinks is ripping off the company.

I take you off of ignore and the 1st post of yours that I see is one where you attribute something to me that I never said or implied. It reminds me why I had put you on ignore in the first place and why you're going back on it again: your posts are just too stupid to bother reading. Shalom again!

59 Dano

They want to coast through their day and BS with customers, and management allows it.

Management allows it because the first thing a guilty courier will do is to say that other couriers are worse and nothing ever happens to them (may or may not be true, YMMV) and because legal and HR don't want the hassle of an age discrimination claim.

It's ridiculously difficult for couriers to get fired for performance (service, SPH) and they know it.

MAKAVELI

Management allows it because the first thing a guilty courier will do is to say that other couriers are worse and nothing ever happens to them (may or may not be true, YMMV) and because legal and HR don't want the hassle of an age discrimination claim.

It's ridiculously difficult for couriers to get fired for performance (service, SPH) and they know it.
Management allows it because they are incompetent.

59 Dano

Management allows it because they are incompetent.

Couriers whine if managers dare comment on couriers' production, couriers whine because managers won't do anything about couriers' production. Just another day in the peanut gallery.

MAKAVELI

Couriers whine if managers dare comment on couriers' production, couriers whine because managers won't do anything about couriers' production. Just another day in the peanut gallery.
Like I said, management incompetence. UPS has high production standards with employee union representation. What's your excuse?