GPS on our power pads?

Purplepackage

There are two actually, both brand new with A/C and all. Both do heavy business routes that fill them up every day. What sucks about that is, after P1 the truck is almost empty and you get to drive that giant thing around the rest of the day in neighborhoods. Still better than the Isuzu's though.

We used to have 2 900s, somewhere along the line they decided everything would fit into a 700 and now those guys have to leave freight behind almost every day lol

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Well you were obviously falsifying, because everyone here has told me that the only way to blow up a route like that is to falsify. I don't believe them, but they keep saying it so it must be true!

That aside, the easy way to fix that kind of problem is to get rid of couriers who can't make goal. Give them 3 months to do so. If they haven't made positive progress at the end of 3 months or hit 98% or above, adios. Something like that.

The normal way to blow-up a route is to have some gung-ho purple swing work through lunch and make the regular courier look bad. Working through lunch is often the only way new people keep up, Shillster.

Wanting free work has been Fred's wet dream for a long time. Maybe they're shooting themselves in the nads with this, or maybe they'll just keep the data to themselves and protect the ass-kissers like you and the purple suck-ups. They'll only use the facts to get rid of those they no longer want.

Tool/Fool/Stool from MT3's ass.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
That aside, the easy way to fix that kind of problem is to get rid of couriers who can't make goal. Give them 3 months to do so. If they haven't made positive progress at the end of 3 months or hit 98% or above, adios. Something like that.
And then Fred gets to pay all of them unemployment because it's a case of incompetence rather than misconduct. Then Express can hire more people only to fire them for incompetence and pay them unemployment too. Hire, fire, repeat. See where I'm going with this?

You're such a :censored2:ing genius Dano.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
And then Fred gets to pay all of them unemployment because it's a case of incompetence rather than misconduct.

It would depend on the state and the circumstances of the termination. Regardless, it would be money well spent.

You're such a :censored2:ing genius Dano.

And here you are advocating for keeping lousy employees around because you think it's more cost-effective than getting rid of them. That's the kind of thinking I expect from a guy with no options.

Cactus

It would depend on the state and the circumstances of the termination. Regardless, it would be money well spent.
LMAO! Since when does Fred consider paying unemployment (and legal fees too) a wise investment?

And here you are advocating for keeping lousy employees around because you think it's more cost-effective than getting rid of them. That's the kind of thinking I expect from a guy with no options.
Obviously there's some couriers you don't approve of. Why don't you just list their names, employee numbers and phone numbers here so we can contact them dastardly "paycheck thieves" and tell them to step up their game. LMAO!

vantexan

I dunno, make an honest effort?
You don't make an honest effort, why should they? Seriously though, you appear to be assuming anyone not hitting 98% or more is purposely cheating the company. Baloney, and for many the only way they'll hit that number is to work off the clock. And the company, with all it's rules and regs, never seems to have a problem with that. Oops, I'm past your attention span, sorry!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I dunno, make an honest effort?

Nah, it's going to be more like an Express Inquisition. Why did you need 10 minutes to take a dump, or why did you stop at the 7-11 for a Slurpee and not take a break? All ways to ensure you're not stealing from Fred.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
LMAO! Since when does Fred consider paying unemployment (and legal fees too) a wise investment?

Obviously there's some couriers you don't approve of. Why don't you just list their names, employee numbers and phone numbers here so we can contact them dastardly "paycheck thieves" and tell them to step up their game. LMAO!

Fred always fights unemployment because they are an at-will employer and almost always create "for cause" termination. These usually prevent an unemployment claim.

fatboy33

The normal way to blow-up a route is to have some gung-ho purple swing work through lunch and make the regular courier look bad. Working through lunch is often the only way new people keep up, Shillster.

Wanting free work has been Fred's wet dream for a long time. Maybe they're shooting themselves in the nads with this, or maybe they'll just keep the data to themselves and protect the ass-kissers like you and the purple suck-ups. They'll only use the facts to get rid of those they no longer want.

Tool/Fool/Stool from MT3's ass.
Will a courier, who's route gets blown up by a lunch worker, have the right to ask to see that couriers GPS report? I doubt it. Think of how many super couriers would be out on the streets..or online as times have changed.

fatboy33

You don't make an honest effort, why should they? Seriously though, you appear to be assuming anyone not hitting 98% or more is purposely cheating the company. Baloney, and for many the only way they'll hit that number is to work off the clock. And the company, with all it's rules and regs, never seems to have a problem with that. Oops, I'm past your attention span, sorry!
For stations not on DRA, numbers are arbitrary. Mangers wanting to make their number look good may go in and change SPR. So, for instants, in January a courier is never having lates and hitting 99 percent daily. A manager sees that as loafing, because the courier never has lates. Come February, the courier is giving the same effort but his number goes from 99 to 90. And its all because of a few key strokes.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
For stations not on DRA, numbers are arbitrary. Mangers wanting to make their number look good may go in and change SPR. So, for instants, in January a courier is never having lates and hitting 99 percent daily. A manager sees that as loafing, because the courier never has lates. Come February, the courier is giving the same effort but his number goes from 99 to 90. And its all because of a few key strokes.
Careful, you are disclosing corporate secrets.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Do an honest day's work.

How much work does $15 per hour buy you these days, Dano? Should you go out and bust ass for fast food wages? Nah, and the new generation of employee doesn't much care for physical work anyway.

How about an honest days work for a honest days pay? That just doesn't happen at FedEx, except for Kool-Aid drinking, cubicle dwelling knee pad wearers like yourself.

Whatever you make, it's too much.

59 Dano

Seriously though, you appear to be assuming anyone not hitting 98% or more is purposely cheating the company.

No, but the fact that you equate "not hitting 98%" with "purposely cheating the company" says a lot more about you than you probably want it to say. For good reason, I bet.

Oops, I'm past your attention span, sorry!

Look at you! You managed to address a point without giving me half of your life story! MAD PROPS, BRO!

Cactus

No, but the fact that you equate "not hitting 98%" with "purposely cheating the company" says a lot more about you than you probably want it to say. For good reason, I bet.

Look at you! You managed to address a point without giving me half of your life story! MAD PROPS, BRO!

That's a new one, LOL!
It took you nearly a week to think up those comebacks? I suppose you went across the hall to MT3 for guidance.

Weak.

59 Dano

Will a courier, who's route gets blown up by a lunch worker, have the right to ask to see that couriers GPS report? I doubt it. Think of how many super couriers would be out on the streets..or online as times have changed.

In our areas they are shown the gap reports when they ask to see them (and sometimes when they don't). For those who allege rampant falsification, they are asked to show where it occurred on the gap report. Crickets. Then they say the report was manipulated and are asked to show where or how. More crickets. They also have the offer to ride with someone who can make goal on the route, which would allow them to witness any falsification. Not many takers on that. People who refuse to believe the current data and refuse to observe the proficient courier will probably find fault with the GPS data, too.