GPS on our power pads?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Well it shows. That 6th grade education of yours is rather obvious there Jethro.

Dear Mr. Cactus,

Please stop insulting Jethro by comparing him to the ignoramus you refer to as Dano. If you persist, legal action will be undertaken against you. Our client, Mr. Max Baer, is understandably upset and suggests you stop immediately.

Sincerely,

A. Scheister, JD,
Dewy, Screwum, and Cheatem, LLC

Purplepackage

So here is a good one that gps location can't fix.

New swing (off the street hire,just doesn't give a :censored2: about working or having a job) apparently last Saturday he misdelivered a package, the area he was in is confusing lots of streets run together with no signs to tell street a from street b.

Anyway they call in and say they never got it and the csa proceeds to ask him where he might have left it for a retrieval, kid has no idea, can't even describe the house he left it at. Might not have even been in the same neighborhood. How does this not deserve at least a letter? I just don't get it

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
So here is a good one that gps location can't fix.

New swing (off the street hire,just doesn't give a :censored2: about working or having a job) apparently last Saturday he misdelivered a package, the area he was in is confusing lots of streets run together with no signs to tell street a from street b.

Anyway they call in and say they never got it and the csa proceeds to ask him where he might have left it for a retrieval, kid has no idea, can't even describe the house he left it at. Might not have even been in the same neighborhood. How does this not deserve at least a letter? I just don't get it

A perfect example of Fred getting what he pays for. He'll probably quit long before he gets 3 letters, so write away. Most people could really care less these days, which is sad, but absolutely understandable given the Express work environment.

Purplepackage

A perfect example of Fred getting what he pays for. He'll probably quit long before he gets 3 letters, so write away. Most people could really care less these days, which is sad, but absolutely understandable given the Express work environment.

You are right he ill most likely quit before he gets in trouble for anything. But still, there are misdeliveries and there are "im just going to leave the package at this place and call it a day, :censored2: it"

One is a mistake, the second deserves some type of discipline.

vantexan

No, but the fact that you equate "not hitting 98%" with "purposely cheating the company" says a lot more about you than you probably want it to say. For good reason, I bet.
Nope, I've been 110% or better on many routes. But I've also had rt goals adjusted to where I went from 110%+ to 95% or so. That same rt when I was hitting 110+ the swings couldn't match my numbers, and they prided themselves on blowing up rts and making couriers look bad. I know other couriers who had the same happen to them. Just the company putting on pressure to squeeze an extra nickel out of us. So tell me now, why do you have access to "empirical data?"

fatboy33

That's a new one, LOL!
OMG your right. A mistake. I don't know what I was thinking. Thank God you were here to point out that grand faux pas. "Instance" Thank you spell check person. Please, if it's ok with you, can we PM you with our content before posting to the board? Thank you again so much..really. Thank you so very, very, very, very, very, very much.

fatboy33

You are right he ill most likely quit before he gets in trouble for anything. But still, there are misdeliveries and there are "im just going to leave the package at this place and call it a day, :censored2: it"

One is a mistake, the second deserves some type of discipline.
Heard of a guy going out on mental stress and, before they could fire him, found a new job and quit the company before the investigation/termination process that would have lead to him losing his job for sure.

Purplepackage

Heard of a guy going out on mental stress and, before they could fire him, found a new job and quit the company before the investigation/termination process that would have lead to him losing his job for sure.

After working here 25 years I've learned that if they are investigating you to terminate you, you must've done something REALLY REALLY bad. Because we hold on to the worst people

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
OMG your right. A mistake. I don't know what I was thinking. Thank God you were here to point out that grand faux pas. "Instance" Thank you spell check person. Please, if it's ok with you, can we PM you with our content before posting to the board? Thank you again so much..really. Thank you so very, very, very, very, very, very much.

That's what I'm here for.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
As I've always maintained, the quality of my response is commensurate with the quality of the post that I'm responding to.

Never said I did. Never said I didn't. I appreciate your usual silly assumptions, though.

Man, you got that right. You asked me almost twice and I didn't answer it until I logged back in and read the post!!!
In other words, you have no idea.

vantexan

Never said I did. Never said I didn't. I appreciate your usual silly assumptions, though.
If my experiences contradict the "empirical data", logic would suggest you are aware of, have knowledge of, empirical data that absolutely confirms that couriers not hitting 98% or better are taking advantage of the company(couldn't possibly be mgrs adjusting goals). So why would a mgr wannabe courier have access to such highly classified info? Just another Memphoid shill with a short attention span.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
If my experiences contradict the "empirical data", logic would suggest you are aware of, have knowledge of, empirical data that absolutely confirms that couriers not hitting 98% or better are taking advantage of the company(couldn't possibly be mgrs adjusting goals). So why would a mgr wannabe courier have access to such highly classified info? Just another Memphoid shill with a short attention span.
Dano's backed into a corner. Sure is pathetic watching him trying to squirm his way out.