GPS on our power pads?

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Dano's backed into a corner. Sure is pathetic watching him trying to squirm his way out.

640.jpg

vantexan

Well you were obviously falsifying, because everyone here has told me that the only way to blow up a route like that is to falsify. I don't believe them, but they keep saying it so it must be true!

That aside, the easy way to fix that kind of problem is to get rid of couriers who can't make goal. Give them 3 months to do so. If they haven't made positive progress at the end of 3 months or hit 98% or above, adios. Something like that.
Gee, sounds like you're saying if they aren't hitting 98% or better they're cheating the company and should be fired. Of course it can never be that management is pushing people to do more by adjusting their rt goals, huh?

SmithBarney

If you are so certain couriers not running at 98% or better are cheating the company then cite the data proving it. Otherwise you are shooting off your mouth with nothing backing you up.
Well it could be like our station, where courier names and percentages are posted daily...
even though the practice has been pretty much eliminated in all other locations, since it can be seen as harassment or whatever to those who have lower numbers, being seen by co-workers. Basically putting your performance out in the open for all to judge. So it's probable he has the same access, my guess is DANO is an AIM/ASSPIRE courier who has access to GAP reports and other metrics, but will never get the position because we have too many managers, until the next round of cuts.

vantexan

Well it could be like our station, where courier names and percentages are posted daily...
even though the practice has been pretty much eliminated in all other locations, since it can be seen as harassment or whatever to those who have lower numbers, being seen by co-workers. Basically putting your performance out in the open for all to judge. So it's probable he has the same access, my guess is DANO is an AIM/ASSPIRE courier who has access to GAP reports and other metrics, but will never get the position because we have too many managers, until the next round of cuts.
They put out the numbers daily here too. No doubt some couriers are milkers. Some couriers just can't perform at a certain level even though they try. And then there are couriers who do a great job and management adjusts their rt goals to see if they can squeeze even more productivity out of them. As we all know the couriers who perform well are always pushed to do more because the mgrs can count on them. Ends up having good people getting burned out trying to please the boss. If Dano is a courier then he makes a mistake assuming that his experience applies across the board to all stations. Every station I've been to has unique challenges, although much is the same. My experience suggests that the quality of your work and workplace is affected the most by your management team.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Our numbers are posted daily. Only look at mine; couldn't care less about anyone else's numbers.
The way it should be.

Yet Dano shows tremendous concern for every courier's numbers across the country (and probably Canada too.) and carries on about paycheck thieves and couriers ripping off the company. Only somebody out of Memphis would be thinking like that.

Dano = 100% shill.