Grab your popcorn, the GOP party is going to blow up right before our very eyes in 2016!

oldngray

nowhere special
54d2.cf.jpg

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Trump/Bentley 2016 !!!!

Er, or maybe,

Cruz/Bentley 2016 !!!!

Kasich/Bentley 2016???

Hey, I'm just trying to help the Republicans with their VP choice.

newfie

Hey, just the other day at Aimpac, TRUMP used a teleprompter for a speech, and in the process of repeating a prepared speech, he claimed he would negotiate with PALESTINE and settle the hostilities.

Problem?

There is NO nation of Palestine.

But there is YOUR core belief on display.

TOS.

that's the nice thing about trump , even with stupid mistakes like that he is still soooooooooooo much smarter then Hillary.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
that's the nice thing about trump , even with stupid mistakes like that he is still soooooooooooo much smarter then Hillary.

Ya, real smart to talk about dealing with a state that doesnt exist, but he is going to protect Israel. If your candidate doesnt understand how the middle east works, how can he be effective?

Can you say W. BUSH part deux?

And what happened to TRUMPS claims that he wouldnt use a teleprompter?? Just another false statement.

TOS.

newfie

Ya, real smart to talk about dealing with a state that doesnt exist, but he is going to protect Israel. If your candidate doesnt understand how the middle east works, how can he be effective?

Can you say W. BUSH part deux?

And what happened to TRUMPS claims that he wouldnt use a teleprompter?? Just another false statement.

TOS.

Dude its not my fault your candidate is on her way to jail . Stupid thing.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
You know what struck me as odd was the 2004 Democratic Convention In Boston .
Security was very tight , special assault vehicles were used to keep the peace , and everyone who could take a vacation week ( most of the city ) did so that week .
The extra security was beyond belief , and just for a small amount of Democrats .
While on the Left Coast there was another convention with very little security , but a much larger terrorist target . It was a geek convention with most of the brilliant minds this country attending .
More thought and security was put in place for a handful of stupid and useless people .

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You know what struck me as odd was the 2004 Democratic Convention In Boston .
Security was very tight , special assault vehicles were used to keep the peace , and everyone who could take a vacation week ( most of the city ) did so that week .
The extra security was beyond belief , and just for a small amount of Democrats .
While on the Left Coast there was another convention with very little security , but a much larger terrorist target . It was a geek convention with most of the brilliant minds this country attending .
More thought and security was put in place for a handful of stupid and useless people .

thanks for this totally useless bit of information.

TOS.

bbsam

Staff member
Lower taxes, for EVERYBODY
Less regulations, for EVERYBODY
Smaller government, for EVERYBODY

= more liberty for ALL

You mean the backwards thinking that built America into the richest society in history?
Why hasn't it worked in Kansas?

Boulevard859710

Oooh someone is butt hurt.

Sorry if I interupted your KKK rally, but so far, the GOP has to OWN TRUMP and his voice of hate speech. That has nothing to do with democrats and everything to do with a party that has lost its direction.

If Trump appeals to you, then you are either racist or just pretending to be one, and both are bad for your cause.

TOS.
Sad pathetic comment. You proved my point by calling me a racist. Lol hahaha

gman042

Been around the block a few times
I usually stay clear of political discussions...BUT....
There are NO good candidates for President of this country. We will be stuck electing a president that in no way will benefit us or this country. That is the stark reality.
A criminal, a senile old man, a narcissistic bastard and a person who may not even be an American running for the office.
If Bernie Sanders is elected I will pay an additional $14,000 in taxes under his tax plan. All this so the government can further enable the lazy and undeserving members of this country.
Hillary will do her best to start a civil war by taking apart that document that our country was built upon.
Trump says he loves the country but every word that comes out of his mouth stirs up hate and discontent.
Cruz talks with his mouth full all the time.
The world is watching us. In the last 8 years our esteem has slipped dramatically in the world's eyes under our current leadership. It is a slippery slope that the USA is on and we are not gaining any ground with the current and future administrations. A huge change must happen.
The Government does not run our lives. WE THE PEOPLE run the government. However the sad reality is that we the sheeple have allowed the government too much leeway and they have taken over our lives. Now, we cannot regain control of said government because all those representative and senators that are supposed to be the voice of their constituents are too busy maintaining their own and their lobbyist's agendas. Career politicians must go away. It breeds corruption. That is the reason that a president cannot be elected to more that 2 consecutive terms. It should be the same with every office. However, because those that would vote in that change are the ones that are effected, it will never be changed despite the will of the people.
I don't care if a person that is every ounce full of integrity and an upstanding human being wants to be a politician on the national level. They will soon have corrupt themselves to play the games they play in Washington DC. Then they are no better than the ones they replaced.
Things will change eventually but it will be by force.