Granny Stoners

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Actually taking totes doesnt require focus, it aint rocket science. Kinda like drinking you take a hit or a swig and it is what it is. There you go these ladies never smoked before and are having a good old time lol. Exactly, smoking way funner and not as dangerous as drinking any day of the week. They could leave now and go do anything they would and could do if they werent smoked up. Couldnt do that if they were drinking. So many people hate on it and dont know the first thing about it, thats the funny part. Nothing but a good time blazed up. Of course if you dont have the right mind set you probably shouldnt drink or smoke. Nothing cool about being a tightwaad or being super serious 24-7, that aint no fun. Live life have fun and enjoy it. If not people are just wasting time and space in life.

oldngray

nowhere special
jack_sparrow_wut.jpg

wkmac

Actually taking totes doesnt require focus, it aint rocket science. Kinda like drinking you take a hit or a swig and it is what it is. There you go these ladies never smoked before and are having a good old time lol. Exactly, smoking way funner and not as dangerous as drinking any day of the week. They could leave now and go do anything they would and could do if they werent smoked up. Couldnt do that if they were drinking. So many people hate on it and dont know the first thing about it, thats the funny part. Nothing but a good time blazed up. Of course if you dont have the right mind set you probably shouldnt drink or smoke. Nothing cool about being a tightwaad or being super serious 24-7, that aint no fun. Live life have fun and enjoy it. If not people are just wasting time and space in life.

I completely agree that mindset is everything.

BrownArmy

where's their focus?
I've never smoked pot and don't ever plan to.
Remember, taking notes requires focus.

You only live once More, why not give it a whirl?

It would be more than harmless for you, since you aren't an adolescent with a developing brain.

Nothing wrong with opening the doors of perception!

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
You only live once More, why not give it a whirl?

It would be more than harmless for you, since you aren't an adolescent with a developing brain.

Nothing wrong with opening the doors of perception!
Exactly, nothing like a therapy jamm session to open your mind and relax. Some people only have a 1 track mind and cant think outside their ROBOT BOX lol.

BrownArmy

Exactly, nothing like a therapy jamm session to open your mind and relax. Some people only have a 1 track mind and cant think outside their ROBOT BOX lol.

I think Moreluck would love it, but she'll likely never partake.

And that's cool too - abstinence has it's virtues.

Cannabis has its virtues as well, but the world of experience is so vast and large that I can easily see a wonderful life lived without experiencing 'drugs'.

To each his or her own!

wkmac

The irony with Moreluck is that she has shared some of her own health scares here and in this case, more and more scientific data accumulates that cannabis could be very helpful not just in cure but also in a maintenance prevention type manner. Cannabinoids are being separated out form the THC compounds in some case and used as a powerful cancer treatment so getting high is not required.

Israel offers medical marijuana in hospitals as an accepted cancer treatment and preventative and more countries are opening up to join their ranks.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Sucking burning smoke into your lungs can't be beneficial to your lungs........as evidenced by cigs. causing lung cancer. It doesn't matter if it's oregano or pot or tobacco......breathing in smoke is not healthy!

You don't have to be young to have damage to your brain from pot.....already existing brain cells can be killed.
I still won't smoke pot or eat it in brownies.

It's like these people that have botox injected into their faces and it's like nothing to them.....a form of botulism and it's injected into you voluntarily? You're nuts !
Pot smokers and other drug users are risking their health and they are allowed to do that. I choose not to do that. I haven't even addressed the legalities.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I think Moreluck would love it, but she'll likely never partake.

And that's cool too - abstinence has it's virtues.

Cannabis has its virtues as well, but the world of experience is so vast and large that I can easily see a wonderful life lived without experiencing 'drugs'.

To each his or her own!
Exactly im not going to hate on anybody if they do or they dont smoke drink or whatever you have. To each his own, aint none of my business, and to be honest i dont give a damm what anybody else does. I roll how i roll n thats it, not how somebody else wants me to roll lmfao.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Sucking burning smoke into your lungs can't be beneficial to your lungs........as evidenced by cigs. causing lung cancer. It doesn't matter if it's oregano or pot or tobacco......breathing in smoke is not healthy!

You don't have to be young to have damage to your brain from pot.....already existing brain cells can be killed.
I still won't smoke pot or eat it in brownies.

It's like these people that have botox injected into their faces and it's like nothing to them.....a form of botulism and it's injected into you voluntarily? You're nuts !
Pot smokers and other drug users are risking their health and they are allowed to do that. I choose not to do that. I haven't even addressed the legalities.
You eat brownies , you better have somewhere to hang out for a while n not go anywhere lol.

wkmac

Exactly im not going to hate on anybody if they do or they dont smoke drink or whatever you have. To each his own, aint none of my business, and to be honest i dont give a damm what anybody else does. I roll how i roll n thats it, not how somebody else wants me to roll lmfao.

I agree and the last thing anyone should do is dictate to others how they should live. My only compliant is that these same people would dictate to the rest of us that we should live like them and then use a 3rd party with guns to enforce their will.