Great Job Fed Ex

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
image.jpg

:censored2: happens.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
We had a driver not chain his back door on his way out of the building.
As he's crossing a river, the door bounced open and a box of paper jumps out and falls on the bridge.
The reams of paper explode into a ticker tape parade fit for an Apollo landing.

parade_1445518i.jpg

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
I've left the back door open a few times, mostly when I was new and happy to say I've only lost packages once and they were both recovered.

edd_tv

Cardboard picker upper
I don't know what would be worse. The embarrassment of leaving your door up and getting busted out on it or digging for those packages at the next stop because edd says you should have 1 more and you don't want to have to come back

Packmule

I've left the back door open a few times, mostly when I was new and happy to say I've only lost packages once and they were both recovered.
Came in Monday to find they used my car on the weekend but didn't fuel it. I drive the p700 with the barn doors I couldn't close because preload had neighbor's stuff stacked against them. So I thought I'd pull out and around to the pumps, then close them.
Hey, it was a stressful day!
I remembered to put the gas cap back on. Lol!
Fortunately a couple pulled up next to me at the first light playing a pretty good game of charades.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
"Every customer shipment is important to FedEx and no damages were occurred," the spokesman said.

Must have been Muhammed, I mean Jeff at the call center who gave them that quote