Great news! gREAT NEWS!

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by iruhnman630, Jun 9, 2014.

1. iruhnman630

iruhnman630 Active Member

QVC is selling air conditioners!

Woohoo!

Delivered 3 of those heavy beasts today, out of maybe 60 resi stops.

Get those dollies rollin', kidz.

2. big brown32

big brown32 New Member

3. jumpman23

jumpman23 Oh Yeah

No thanks ill just reverse the truck to their garage and get out and ring the doorbell and tell them I have an ac for them and could they please open the garage for me so I can put it in there for them. If there not home ill promptly drop it at the garage. You can go ahead and break your back with them while I work smarter and not as hard. Remember think outside the box my friend, not monkey see monkey do, and work smarter not harder.

4. TooTechie

TooTechie Geek in Brown

I don't have that option in the ghetto. Some dummies would be carrying it away as soon as I was around the corner.

5. cosmo1

cosmo1 Just another internet hooligan.

And within a week, you will have a call-tag for them because they don't work for :censored2:!

6. jumpman23

jumpman23 Oh Yeah

Sucks for you lmfao.

7. I wouldn't even ring the bell. Just back up to garage and leave it. If they come out tell the you left the package in front of the garage. Have a nice day.

8. jumpman23

jumpman23 Oh Yeah

That's what lazyazz people do order shiznitt on internet instead of getting their lazy bitchazz to lowes, home depot or walmart. Im always amazed how pathetically lazy and stupid people truly are lol.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  9. jumpman23

jumpman23 Oh Yeah

It all depends on the customer and the weather conditions whether I ring doorbell or not really. It all depends on whether I play Hollywood with that customer and how much coin they feed the Jumpman at the holidays lol. All about selling the product boys.

10. TooTechie

TooTechie Geek in Brown

When I have something stupid heavy like that I go and see if they're gonna answer the door before I lug it out of the truck since all my res is about 10-20 feet from the road but there could be stairs...

11. alwaysoverallowed

alwaysoverallowed Active Member

Oh no you can't leave that here it has to go in my window on the third floor for my cats.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  12. jumpman23

jumpman23 Oh Yeah

Same here dude, smart move brother.

13. If it's heavy I do what I have to do to life it the least possible. Just trying to survive.

14. jumpman23

jumpman23 Oh Yeah

Your dam right dude WORD on that Jack lol.

15. overflowed

overflowed Well-Known Member

we had a heat wave a while back in an area that usually doesn't get that hot. maybe an 80 rte station. 2 days after the heat subsides, thousands of these ac units half the size of refrigerator come rolling down the belt. A good majority 3 floor apt for me. Suffice to say, I looked at the name scanned the box and walked up there. I ain't dragging a 140 pound ac up three flights if you ain't home. Also, if you are home you're friggin dragging it up with me.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  16. Brownslave688

Brownslave688 You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Delivered a few picnic tables today. 100lbs fold up picnic tables fought those things 3/4 of the day. Oh well let's see a drone deliver that. Show me the money.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  17. jumpman23

jumpman23 Oh Yeah

Show me the money, ill go and deliver them first out of my SMURF 700 truck and then the rest of the middle and then back track to the start of the route SHOW ME THE MONEY im working safe I say lmfao.

18. Brownslave688

Brownslave688 You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Yeah I was in a 700 also. What always amazes me is I see the regular driver truck everyday. Everything on the shelf. Maybe 60 stops. Then I get on the route and the :censored2: always comes.

19. Future

Future Well-Known Member

The Stealth delivery...Is what I call it

20. oldngray

oldngray nowhere special

methods.png

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List