Great news! gREAT NEWS!

iruhnman630

QVC is selling air conditioners!

Woohoo!

Delivered 3 of those heavy beasts today, out of maybe 60 resi stops.

Get those dollies rollin', kidz.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
No thanks ill just reverse the truck to their garage and get out and ring the doorbell and tell them I have an ac for them and could they please open the garage for me so I can put it in there for them. If there not home ill promptly drop it at the garage. You can go ahead and break your back with them while I work smarter and not as hard. Remember think outside the box my friend, not monkey see monkey do, and work smarter not harder.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
No thanks ill just reverse the truck to their garage and get out and ring the doorbell and tell them I have an ac for them and could they please open the garage for me so I can put it in there for them. If there not home ill promptly drop it at the garage. You can go ahead and break your back with them while I work smarter and not as hard. Remember think outside the box my friend, not monkey see monkey do, and work smarter not harder.
I don't have that option in the ghetto. Some dummies would be carrying it away as soon as I was around the corner.

I wouldn't even ring the bell. Just back up to garage and leave it. If they come out tell the you left the package in front of the garage. Have a nice day.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
And within a week, you will have a call-tag for them because they don't work for :censored2:!
That's what lazyazz people do order shiznitt on internet instead of getting their lazy bitchazz to lowes, home depot or walmart. Im always amazed how pathetically lazy and stupid people truly are lol.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I wouldn't even ring the bell. Just back up to garage and leave it. If they come out tell the you left the package in front of the garage. Have a nice day.
It all depends on the customer and the weather conditions whether I ring doorbell or not really. It all depends on whether I play Hollywood with that customer and how much coin they feed the Jumpman at the holidays lol. All about selling the product boys.

It all depends on the customer and the weather conditions whether I ring doorbell or not really. It all depends on whether I play Hollywood with that customer and how much coin they feed the Jumpman at the holidays lol. All about selling the product boys.
If it's heavy I do what I have to do to life it the least possible. Just trying to survive.

overflowed

we had a heat wave a while back in an area that usually doesn't get that hot. maybe an 80 rte station. 2 days after the heat subsides, thousands of these ac units half the size of refrigerator come rolling down the belt. A good majority 3 floor apt for me. Suffice to say, I looked at the name scanned the box and walked up there. I ain't dragging a 140 pound ac up three flights if you ain't home. Also, if you are home you're friggin dragging it up with me.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
That's what lazyazz people do order shiznitt on internet instead of getting their lazy bitchazz to lowes, home depot or walmart. Im always amazed how pathetically lazy and stupid people truly are lol.
Delivered a few picnic tables today. 100lbs fold up picnic tables fought those things 3/4 of the day. Oh well let's see a drone deliver that. Show me the money.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Show me the money, ill go and deliver them first out of my SMURF 700 truck and then the rest of the middle and then back track to the start of the route SHOW ME THE MONEY im working safe I say lmfao.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Show me the money, ill go and deliver them first out of my SMURF 700 truck and then the rest of the middle and then back track to the start of the route SHOW ME THE MONEY im working safe I say lmfao.
Yeah I was in a 700 also. What always amazes me is I see the regular driver truck everyday. Everything on the shelf. Maybe 60 stops. Then I get on the route and the :censored2: always comes.

oldngray

nowhere special
The Stealth delivery...Is what I call it

methods.png