Great sign, magnet, bulletin board, etc.

oldngray

nowhere special
z-funny-271.jpg

oldngray

nowhere special
I have absolutely nothing to do with painting. Nothing-zero-zilch (other than maybe move some furniture). If she wants it a different color its her ballgame. I got tired years ago of offering my opinion only to have her give me that WTF look.

I will let her pick the color but what would drive me nuts is her later changing her mind after I started painting. I always had to do the painting. She wouldn't do anything besides pick a color. And stay away when I painted because the fumes gave her a headache.

rod

Retired 22 years
I will let her pick the color but what would drive me nuts is her later changing her mind after I started painting. I always had to do the painting. She wouldn't do anything besides pick a color. And stay away when I painted because the fumes gave her a headache.

I gave up after we built our new house 11 years ago. In the first three months we painted the master bedroom 3 different colors. Not just a paint swatch or one wall---the whole friggin bedroom. I told her then she was on her own and I haven't touched a paint brush to the interior of the house since. Women don't realize that guys don't care---its only them who insist of changing things constantly.