Great start to the week!

'Lord Brown's bidding'

I believe it

I've seen many pickups when I covered routes that don't reflect how and where you get the packages. Wasted many a time at docks when I should have been at the office and vice versa. When you are overwhelmed, mistakes happen.

I'd chalk "going to the wrong place for the pickup" under "expected mistakes of a rookie/new-to-route driver." However, closing a pickup with the intent to beat the compliance window is dishonesty, but 99% of the time it won't matter....unless you forget to actually go.

OP, did you try to beat the window, or you were just at the wrong place, or even didn't see the pickup until late and realized your mistake the? Those things I wouldn't worry about.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
You got thrown on a completely different route than your training route?
I have been told if they put you on a different route in your 30 that you are automatically qualified. This may vary from supplement to supplement, but maybe someone in your building can confirm.
No truth to that rumor.

It's no rumor.

Depends, on your supplement and Local seniority practices.

The "technical" term.... is being "bought" by the company.

-Bug-

Whargoul

I'd chalk "going to the wrong place for the pickup" under "expected mistakes of a rookie/new-to-route driver." However, closing a pickup with the intent to beat the compliance window is dishonesty, but 99% of the time it won't matter....unless you forget to actually go.

OP, did you try to beat the window, or you were just at the wrong place, or even didn't see the pickup until late and realized your mistake the? Those things I wouldn't worry about.

I did not try to beat the window. I msged that I was not going to make the pickup on time. I just honestly forget about it because I was finishing up the last section of the route and I was frustrated I was out for so long. Then, I went to go deliver my misloads and NDA that were shuttled to me which were for businesses I did in the morning.

'Lord Brown's bidding'

I did not try to beat the window. I msged that I was not going to make the pickup on time. I just honestly forget about it because I was finishing up the last section of the route and I was frustrated I was out for so long. Then, I went to go deliver my misloads and NDA that were shuttled to me which were for businesses I did in the morning.

Oh, you sent a msg?! ::imaginary slap on the back:: Why didn't you say so earlier? You made management aware of the situation. That's on them.

Try to relax.

CHALLY9TX

At our building if they change your training route then you can grieve to qualify. The stewards successfully argued that since they're putting in splits on the trainee then essentially the trainee is ready and requires no more training time.

Sent using BrownCafe App

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Great start to the week, 7 routes busted out at 845 because of not enough drivers. But punched out at 930 with 3.5 hrs ot in day 1 of the week. Another day kickin idiots in the nuttz deep into the night lmfao.

upschuck

Great start to the week, 7 routes busted out at 845 because of not enough drivers. But punched out at 930 with 3.5 hrs ot in day 1 of the week. Another day kickin idiots in the nuttz deep into the night lmfao.
Management may be saying the same thing about the drivers, so everybody is happy.