Greetings from SC!

Discussion in 'Introductions and Welcomes' started by LtSmokes1, May 19, 2009.

1. LtSmokes1

LtSmokes1 New Member

Hey everyone, just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Joey, I currently attend the University of South Carolina (up-coming sophomore). Technically I'm not employed just yet with UPS, had part 1 of the interview process today (tour, taking questions) and have the 1 on 1 interview tomorrow. I really think that I have a great chance at being hired. So, wish me luck!

I found this website while doing some research about the package handling job and UPS in general.

Anyone else from South Carolina?
  2. DS

DS Fenderbender

Welcome to our world Smokes,you researched well because the heart and soul of ups resides here,in the browncafe.I hope the interview goes well.
  3. LtSmokes1

LtSmokes1 New Member

Thanks DS. Well, went to my interview today, was only like a minute long, said he would call back in a week to set up another interview. Was hoping to get started soon, if I get accepted that is.
  4. stevetheupsguy

stevetheupsguy sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ

Good luck, and welcome to the Cafe.
  5. ColumbiaLoader

ColumbiaLoader New Member

i work at the ground hub on twilight. what shift were u applying to and did you get your job?
  6. k_Loader_Airhub

k_Loader_Airhub New Member

welcome columbialoader, work at CAE air-ramp airport side, was contracted for 10 years with eagle, and have 4 years with ups.