Discussion in 'Introductions and Welcomes' started by chaz_ups, Jan 12, 2009.

1. chaz_ups

chaz_ups chaz

Hello all,

Name is charlie but call me chaz, i work for UPS at east midlands airport brokerage , england. Just thought i would say hello as i am knew.:peaceful:
  2. dannyboy

dannyboy From the promised LAND

Welcome! Hows the weather?

3. chaz_ups

chaz_ups chaz

Raining and cold! as per usuall :dissapointed:.Nice too find a UPS site on here, i have only been working for UPS since las august and im enjoying it! Best job i have ever had to be honest, good money, nice boss and always getting compliments from our customers. Carn't beat it! Worst thing is our UPS building is next door but one to DHL :angry: lol.
  4. feeder53

feeder53 ADKtrails

Welcome Chaz_ups, good site for keeping your finger on the pulse of UPS and to meet fellow workers from all over. I am from the Albany New York area and drive feeders....
  5. chaz_ups

chaz_ups chaz

Nice to speak to you feeder53, yeah? im thinking (in the future) of beeing a delivery/lorry driver for UPS - i love to drive and like a challange. Who knows :wink2:
  6. Channahon

Channahon New Member

Welcome to Brown Cafe!!
  7. dannyboy

dannyboy From the promised LAND

Ive seen how you folks drive overthere. Wild and crazy, and mostly on the wrong side of the road.:happy-very:

Seriously, UPS is a great career. Work smart, spend smart, and you will usually be able to enjoy retirement.

8. Channahon

Channahon New Member

We also have a forum called UPSer's International for you to enjoy. I mention this due to the time change, you may want to look for others online at the same time to enjoy the chat room, as well
  9. Paid-over-in-Maine

Paid-over-in-Maine 15 more years of this!

Just getting home from my 10 1/2 hr day and thought I would say hello, and Welcome!
  10. LLTailor

LLTailor New Member

Hello and welcome Chaz!
  11. MonavieLeaker

MonavieLeaker Bringin Teh_Lulz

12. old brown shoe

old brown shoe 30 year driver

Hello from the other side of the pond.
  13. Cementups

Cementups Box Monkey

welcome Chuck!!! Enjoy your stay.
  14. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

Welcome Chaz. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Cement, you just have to be different, don't ya!:wink2: You crack me up!
  15. Cementups

Cementups Box Monkey

That's my role. I'm the leaf rustler in the group.
  16. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

Does that have somehing to do with alot of 'hot air'?:happy-very:
  17. trplnkl

trplnkl 555

18. chaz_ups

chaz_ups chaz

Thanks all, much appreciated! Im not the only English person on hear am i?:surprised: lol
  19. Big Babooba

Big Babooba Well-Known Member

Welcome Chaz. You better bone up on your American English so we don't have a hard time understanding you!
  20. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

Oh come on Cement...................don't pout. That was good and you know it. LOL:wink2: