Grievance question

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less
Recording/taking pictures of management people working is a great way to make sure you're looking for another job if you're in a UPS facility.

All you need are witnesses to volunteer. Typically, listing at least two witnesses is enough for an Article 3.7. If the company doesn't want to settle it with the steward or with the BA at a local level, then you'll need written (and notarized) statements from all witnesses. Notarized statements from witnesses on the record are going to be a hundred times more effective than 30 seconds of low quality iPhone footage.

czalinsky

I filed for this same reason 4 MONTHS AGO.... (But I got hit in the face because of what the Sups were doing)I keep getting the run around and "Work with me" comment. So I went to the Union rep several times about this and now he is giving me the runaround about it. BSBSBS... So today I went to him again and ask about this, once again I got another stupid ass excuse. When I questioned his excuse he hesitated. So i asked "Why am I paying dues when you can't/won't help us" I got "Well that's how you get great insurance". "I said I get that weather I'm in it or not" (Basically messing with him...) Then he calls me a thief... whatever dude... Loser

Cowboy Mac

You can videotape anything it can't be on UPS property though it's in the employee manual. And not knowing it's in it won't save you.

And don't forget that UPS property legally extends to their vehicles. It is the first amendment to be able to take pictures of anything visible from a public space. So you should be able to take pictures of anything having to do with UPS as long as you are standing in a public space (but not from inside one of their vehicles). Look up Photography Is Not A Crime (PINAC).

box_beeyotch

I filed for this same reason 4 MONTHS AGO.... (But I got hit in the face because of what the Sups were doing)I keep getting the run around and "Work with me" comment. So I went to the Union rep several times about this and now he is giving me the runaround about it. BSBSBS... So today I went to him again and ask about this, once again I got another stupid ass excuse. When I questioned his excuse he hesitated. So i asked "Why am I paying dues when you can't/won't help us" I got "Well that's how you get great insurance". "I said I get that weather I'm in it or not" (Basically messing with him...) Then he calls me a thief... whatever dude... Loser

Some BA you have. What a worthless pile of crap.