Discussion in 'UPS Union Issues' started by ipfreely1978, Apr 8, 2013.

1. ipfreely1978

ipfreely1978 New Member

I bid on a trip was put on it for two weeks and then haven't been on it for a month! I asked our shop Stewart to talk to the supervisor. When I returned to the building today I was asked by the supervisor as to why I went behind their back and got a shop Stewart involved. Then I was told that I was going to be kept on the trip just to piss me off. I was also told that by going to the shop Stewart I am just digging myself a bigger hole.
  2. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

Tell Stewart so he can tell the ba. Stewart should know how to help you file a grievance.
  3. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

Why didn't you ask the supervisor first without getting the Steward involved?
  4. BigUnionGuy

BigUnionGuy Got the T-Shirt

You sound like UPS freight....

Or a freight driver working for UPS.

Talk to your steward or call your BA.

Don't let idle management threats intimidate you.

5. brownmonster

brownmonster Man of Great Wisdom

They first day they told you you where running another route your answer should have been not.
  6. Brownslave688

Brownslave688 You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Maybe he has before and nothing got done. Maybe e threatened to file and they pretty much dared him to.

Ill be filing this week for the company to bid 6 different positions. I talked to the center manager nicely about it before peak. Of course I got the run around. Now I'm not talking to anyone. Just a steward.