grievance?

I bid on a trip was put on it for two weeks and then haven't been on it for a month! I asked our shop Stewart to talk to the supervisor. When I returned to the building today I was asked by the supervisor as to why I went behind their back and got a shop Stewart involved. Then I was told that I was going to be kept on the trip just to piss me off. I was also told that by going to the shop Stewart I am just digging myself a bigger hole.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I bid on a trip was put on it for two weeks and then haven't been on it for a month! I asked our shop Stewart to talk to the supervisor. When I returned to the building today I was asked by the supervisor as to why I went behind their back and got a shop Stewart involved. Then I was told that I was going to be kept on the trip just to piss me off. I was also told that by going to the shop Stewart I am just digging myself a bigger hole.

You sound like UPS freight....

Or a freight driver working for UPS.

Relax....

Talk to your steward or call your BA.

Don't let idle management threats intimidate you.

​-Bug-

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Why didn't you ask the supervisor first without getting the Steward involved?

Maybe he has before and nothing got done. Maybe e threatened to file and they pretty much dared him to.

Ill be filing this week for the company to bid 6 different positions. I talked to the center manager nicely about it before peak. Of course I got the run around. Now I'm not talking to anyone. Just a steward.