Grill It Baby!

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Vision? Nothing wrong with that.

I have a Char-Griller Akorn just because I wanted to try a Kamado on the cheap. I love it. Ribs, brisket, whole chickens, steaks, burgers and my favorite so far, pizza!

(Now, as soon as my BIL upgrades to the extra large BGE, I'm buying his large.)
Yep, Vision.. Also have a little smoker called a Cobb, great for chicken & Salmon.

Johney

Hey, gotta balance out those ribs... Grass-fed beef is lower in cholesterol and high in omega 3.. Plus they're a good deal at Costco.

On my knockoff egg, a Kamado grill/smoker/oven, also purchased at....you guessed it, Costco..
Cholesterol is overrated and I can always take fish oil pills. Always thought those EGG things were overpriced. Nice looking ribs though, you cook yours just like I cook my baby backs just not as long.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Here is the Vision and the smaller cobb smoker.

20140817_122549.jpg
20140817_122636.jpg
20140817_123322.jpg
20140817_122650.jpg

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Tony does like to cook.

If you're looking for a relatively inexpensive smoker grill set up it's worth looking into getting a cobb. It wasn't expensive and it's really handy. We originally bought it for camping because it was portable and you can use it to grill, smoke and it comes with a griddle. It worked so well we use it all the time. He smoked a whole chicken on it last night. It was delicious. We're just about to eat the left overs for lunch.

:bbq: