Ground healthcare plan

GROUNDIsAHugeSCAM

All this talk of Express raising healthcare rates and deductibles has me very concerned. I decided to check the fine print on my own plan just to make sure I'm not getting screwed. I called my contractor to verify. It turns out, Ground offers a really sweet plan. They contribute quite a bit of money towards my coverage. Most of my visits are free. Not only that, the Ground plan also helps me out with food. They mail me vouchers from Memphis or someplace that lets me get free formula and bananas for my 11 kids. I can't remember the name of this healthcare plan. It's not BlueCross or United. I think he had a shorter name for it. It rhymed with elf hair I think. Anyway, I feel sorry for you Express guys.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
All this talk of Express raising healthcare rates and deductibles has me very concerned. I decided to check the fine print on my own plan just to make sure I'm not getting screwed. I called my contractor to verify. It turns out, Ground offers a really sweet plan. They contribute quite a bit of money towards my coverage. Most of my visits are free. Not only that, the Ground plan also helps me out with food. They mail me vouchers from Memphis or someplace that lets me get free formula and bananas for my 11 kids. I can't remember the name of this healthcare plan. It's not BlueCross or United. I think he had a shorter name for it. It rhymed with elf hair I think. Anyway, I feel sorry for you Express guys.

You need to talk with Colbert and see if he is hiring writers...LOL.