Ground is a scam

thedownhillEXPRESS

I hardly ever hit 12 hours, in fact I rarely hit 10. The Ground drivers here that do routinely are well compensated. Or atleast what > I < consider well compensated in comparison to my salary! I'm sure my weekly bonus for heavy volume/peak is the equivalent of what Fred S uses to blow his nose.

Or wipe his green and orange butt

MaineGroundDriver

GROUND IS A HUGE SCAM! Theres so much corruption here its not even funny anymore. I was a former courier and i quit because the micromanagement was so bad. the only thing worse than express is ground! im lazy and not the most gung ho driver and im like the hardest working one here. i see drivers DL packages to their houses. i have also seen driver sign for direct signs and keep the package until the customer comes to pick it up. i tell people as much as i can to never use fedex. we routinely smash boxes on accident because my idiot co workers throw stuff and drop stuff. ground needs to be exposed for what it is,.... a scam

​I call BS on this lazy bastard ..

MAKAVELI

GROUND IS A HUGE SCAM! Theres so much corruption here its not even funny anymore. I was a former courier and i quit because the micromanagement was so bad. the only thing worse than express is ground! im lazy and not the most gung ho driver and im like the hardest working one here. i see drivers DL packages to their houses. i have also seen driver sign for direct signs and keep the package until the customer comes to pick it up. i tell people as much as i can to never use fedex. we routinely smash boxes on accident because my idiot co workers throw stuff and drop stuff. ground needs to be exposed for what it is,.... a scam

The truth hurts.

Hate 150lb Packages

I've seen my idiot coworkers smash boxes frequently. I don't know of any corruption, but favoritism is rampant. It's not very common, but I've also seen drivers take packages home, or "indirect" them to their buddies house to make service. I don't do it, but if someone else does it, I just keep on workin' as directed. Ain't my business. If they get caught, it's on them. Theres always funny business in places like Ground, just open your eyes. You must live in Utopia, where every package is a DR envelope. The hot house wife in the mansion comes and opens the gate for you, and takes the package at your truck. After bringing you lemonade of course. Then Fred messages you on your scanner, just to make sure you're not too stressed.

MaineGroundDriver

I've seen my idiot coworkers smash boxes frequently. I don't know of any corruption, but favoritism is rampant. It's not very common, but I've also seen drivers take packages home, or "indirect" them to their buddies house to make service. I don't do it, but if someone else does it, I just keep on workin' as directed. Ain't my business. If they get caught, it's on them. Theres always funny business in places like Ground, just open your eyes. You must live in Utopia, where every package is a DR envelope. The hot house wife in the mansion comes and opens the gate for you, and takes the package at your truck. After bringing you lemonade of course. Then Fred messages you on your scanner, just to make sure you're not too stressed.

​I've been stressed out about 2 different days in 2 1/2 years .. pretty easy job if you know what you're doing ..

MaineGroundDriver

Good thing peak is only 1 day each year. *rolls eyes*

I actually enjoy peak .. maybe your contractor doesn't run things the way mine does .. my route becomes more compact, obviously the bulk stops kill the space in my truck and it does get aggravating when back door barely shuts because truck is jam packed to the gills, but ....

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I actually enjoy peak .. maybe your contractor doesn't run things the way mine does .. my route becomes more compact, obviously the bulk stops kill the space in my truck and it does get aggravating when back door barely shuts because truck is jam packed to the gills, but ....

I know, I know. You're home shoveling snow by 1300.

CJinx

He's from Maine, during winter season he has to shovel snow before and after work! Might even have to spend his 30 minute DoT required break shoveling!