Ground salaries

bbsam

Staff member
Fred won't have any patience period. He'd better get used to having a revolving door of express help and inferior service too.

well you have said that Express is inferior to what it used to be so I would guess he is getting used to it.

SmithBarney

Get over yourself. You were a newbie once too, I'll bet your first few weeks on the job weren't as productive as you are now. You're incredibly naive if you think new people training under a new system won't get better with time.

True, then after 12-months time critical for FedEx retention, new couriers realize they are worth more to the company and should be paid more..
Unfortunately Cjinx you know better than I that employee retention is crucial, does fedex really want to be retraining folks every 12months or less..
The definition of insane: doing the same thing over and over expecting different results...

Hate 150lb Packages

Im sure theres a few who are nice guys. It seems like the best deal is for the ISP who both owns and drives his route. The work keeps them honest, and saving 35k per year in salary makes for good profit.. But then you don't get to play angry birds all day.

vantexan

Show that you care for their plight by reducing your compensation to be equal with their's and give the difference to them. They take care of you by delivering the pkg's, you take care of them by taking care of the details. If they then complain you can point out you've done all you can.

​Bump

CJinx

what does that mean?
He wants you to reply to the post where he suggested that you drop your salary to that of your drivers and divide the difference between them.

...I think anyway; or I've just had one too many vodka and Mtn Dews...

vantexan

He wants you to reply to the post where he suggested that you drop your salary to that of your drivers and divide the difference between them.

I'm giving him a chance to lead by example. He's always telling Express couriers to change their world for the better so let's turn it around. If he really cares about his people...after all, if Express couriers should unionize to get better pay and benefits then what does that say about Ground pay and benefits? Be a mensch, be a pal, come on, you can do it! You and MLK will both have holidays!

MAKAVELI

I'm giving him a chance to lead by example. He's always telling Express couriers to change their world for the better so let's turn it around. If he really cares about his people...after all, if Express couriers should unionize to get better pay and benefits then what does that say about Ground pay and benefits? Be a mensch, be a pal, come on, you can do it! You and MLK will both have holidays!
That's your answer? Pretty pathetic bro. Just be honest and say because you want to keep that money for yourself and could care less about you drivers. I can respect honesty more than the bs.

vantexan

That's your answer? Pretty pathetic bro. Just be honest and say because you want to keep that money for yourself and could care less about you drivers. I can respect honesty more than the bs.

Umm, what are you referring to? I'm having a little fun with bbking, that's all.

bbsam

Staff member
The honest answer is why the hell should I? It's getting done. 'Nuff said.

Last edited:

STFXG

Im sure theres a few who are nice guys. It seems like the best deal is for the ISP who both owns and drives his route. The work keeps them honest, and saving 35k per year in salary makes for good profit.. But then you don't get to play angry birds all day.

I drive and play candy crush all day long. Makes the driving less boring.