Grounds growth

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Ah, so we've established that you don't know what you're talking about. Thanks. Now I understand why you don't make any sense.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Ah, so we've established that you don't know what you're talking about. Thanks. Now I understand why you don't make any sense.

Does Matt's hand move your mouth or do you have strings like a marionette? I'm envisioning something out of The Thunderbirds where you herk and jerk back and forth.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
And let the couriers run the station.

Straight into the ground.
Being a manager involves selling one's soul to Smith and for a real cheap price too. No thanks. Sounds like you just gave your soul to him most likely for free.

Sent using BrownCafe App

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Two can play at that game! All couriers do is drive around and drop off boxes and envelopes.

The official corporate line. We are "unskilled". Good lackey!! Maybe Matt will let you polish the jet today, or maybe the knob. We know which you prefer.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Well, that's what you do. Oh wait, DYNAMIC pickups that no one else could every do.

No. When I was motivated, I provided excellent customer service and a very high SPH. Zero errors and always able to cover my route and help others as-needed. Above and beyond level skills. No more. You wouldn't know, because you never had them (the skills). Communication, sales, driving safety, competence at all FedEx computer systems and GENESIS, DG, weight & balance, and Class A CDL...to name a few. No skills at all.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
No. When I was motivated, I provided excellent customer service and a very high SPH. Zero errors and always able to cover my route and help others as-needed. Above and beyond level skills. No more. You wouldn't know, because you never had them (the skills). Communication, sales, driving safety, competence at all FedEx computer systems and GENESIS, DG, weight & balance, and Class A CDL...to name a few. No skills at all.

I think your communication skills speak for themselves :)

Safety at this job is not difficult if you're halfway intelligent, so I can see why it's a big deal for you.

You could run a v40 report. AWESOME!

GENESIS???? LOL!!! Experience w/GENESIS has nothing to do with being a courier. And my goodness, "competency" at GENESIS is pushing a button, running paper through the scanner, and pushing another button.

You don't need a class A CDL to be a courier.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I think your communication skills speak for themselves :)

Safety at this job is not difficult if you're halfway intelligent, so I can see why it's a big deal for you.

You could run a v40 report. AWESOME!

GENESIS???? LOL!!! Experience w/GENESIS has nothing to do with being a courier. And my goodness, "competency" at GENESIS is pushing a button, running paper through the scanner, and pushing another button.

You don't need a class A CDL to be a courier.

The courier job requires a lot of skills, especially if you are good at it. To be DRA-era courier, walking and breathing are about the only qualifications. I can run any report or do anything that I have access to at FedEx, and perhaps I have more access than you think.