Group brutally attacks two men

Discussion in 'The Latest UPS Headlines' started by ROBO MOD, Oct 29, 2006.

1. ROBO MOD

ROBO MOD I'm a Robot Staff Member

2. BLACKBOX

BLACKBOX Life is a Highway...

Drinking In An Overflow Pkg Lot...is'nt That Still Considered Company Property??? Where's Security???

3. rod

rod retired and happy

Hey some of my best drinking episodes happened in the ups parking lot. We even had one manager that would buy a case of beer every once in awhile. We had no security at my old center (life in a small town thing). I can't remember being allowed to bring machettes to the party tho.

4. hoser

hoser Industrial Slob

Our urban centre has no security.....

Although I see having a beer after work in a parking lot on a Friday night as normal, I sure as hell wouldn't do it in a UPS parking lot. The last think I want to do is spend my spare time on UPS property, but who said they wern't on the clock?

5. if i was at that center machette would be required for me after that. man pyschos pyschos every where

6. rushfan

rushfan Well-Known Member

Nothing like hanging out in the parking lot downing a couple of cold ones.

7. rngri4

rngri4 New Member

We used to have a Sup on the local sort, every night before it closed, he would always walk across the street to the area convenience store, get a suitcase of bud, and then come back to work. Many a morning I pulled into the parking lot, to see him passed out drunk grabbing his steering wheel, I guess nothing beat an all night binge sitting in your car getting drunk in the parking lot after work.....the kicker is......he is now a center manager at another center.