Guess Upstate's Middle Name.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I don't know. I need to page back in the secret video Diary of Dizzee's Angels.

I have been too busy trying on sheets, keeping the curtains wide open and the sassy DVD in the player; waiting for my delivery from Sak's Fifth Avenue bedding department.

I ordered one satin sheet of every color...fethrs...which color will you model for Dizzee?

And I am so sad....I can't find Boone's Farm or TJ Swann fine wines anywhere.
If it is Boones Farm you want then I can get it. LOL:happy-very:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
So you want to make an anonymous 45 second phone call to us once a week? OK. :happy-very: The villains had more contact with the Angels than Charlie/pickup) did.

I'm Bosley? The guy who spends all of his time with these heavenly woman, taking care of all of their special needs and wants. :happy-very: OK again.

Give us a call next week and we'll let you know how the "mission" went. :wink2:

Hey Dizz, if we are doing the Charlies Angels thing then I would like to turn in my sheet for tactical gear with my Ruger 9mm, black is fine. I'm not much into fru fru. I am more of a barefoot, scroungy cutoffs and a grubby wife beater t shirt type.:happy-very:

over9five

Staff member
Hey Dizz, if we are doing the Charlies Angels thing then I would like to turn in my sheet for tactical gear with my Ruger 9mm, black is fine. I'm not much into fru fru. I am more of a barefoot, scroungy cutoffs and a grubby wife beater t shirt type.:happy-very:

I think I love you......

over9five

Staff member
Me too! I have a Ruger P345 .45, love it.

(Remember you have to go through a metal detector. You'll have to leave the Ruger home!!!)

Big Babooba

I don't know. I need to page back in the secret video Diary of Dizzee's Angels.

I have been too busy trying on sheets, keeping the curtains wide open and the sassy DVD in the player; waiting for my delivery from Sak's Fifth Avenue bedding department.

I ordered one satin sheet of every color...fethrs...which color will you model for Dizzee?

And I am so sad....I can't find Boone's Farm or TJ Swann fine wines anywhere.
Which one will you model for me, David Kevin Babooba?:wink2:

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs

ajblakejr

Age quod agis

I want to keep my sheet or give me a button down shirt worn by a man and nothing else underneath.

My Angel alter ego needs coveralls, Carhart please (worn
commando), Harley Boots, a nice shiny wrench in my hand and a dab of grease on my cheek. A huge red tool chest in the background...and me on the creeper.

Dizzee can have me checking the Mustang's for cut brake lines and other things bad people would do to harm the Angel's.

Charlie would have me planting bugs and other devices of undercoverism.

The DA (David Arnold) would be meeting with me on a regular basis, sorta a modern "huggy bear without the fur." (He is the law.)

David Kevin would be my afternoon delight.

Keeping inmind that Fethrs and Dilli are the brains and the beauty.

I am the token blonde on the series.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I want to keep my sheet or give me a button down shirt worn by a man and nothing else underneath.

My Angel alter ego needs coveralls, Carhart please (worn
commando), Harley Boots, a nice shiny wrench in my hand and a dab of grease on my cheek. A huge red tool chest in the background...and me on the creeper.

Dizzee can have me checking the Mustang's for cut brake lines and other things bad people would do to harm the Angel's.

Charlie would have me planting bugs and other devices of undercoverism.

The DA (David Arnold) would be meeting with me on a regular basis, sorta a modern "huggy bear without the fur." (He is the law.)

David Kevin would be my afternoon delight.

Keeping inmind that Fethrs and Dilli are the brains and the beauty. I am the token blonde on the series.

I'm sorry, I didn't hear a thing past....

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
I don't think these bracelets will help much, I need to change.

I love the bracelets...I loved it when you took out the bad guys by sliding the bracelet into your fist and shattering the jaw of the female that was planning to lower the car jack and kill me with the tire iron.

I forgot what Dizzee called them...brass knuckles?

The producer really wanted a catfight but you put an end to his H20 dream.

You are so smart...always reading. No one would even expect you to be skilled in the art of fighting.

How do you see your alter ego?