guess who's coming to dinner

Discussion in 'Life After Brown' started by DS, Jun 5, 2010.

1. DS

DS Fenderbender

Heres the scenario....President Obama is visiting San Clemente California on business and the CIA have decided he will have lunch at morelucks house as a campaign in public relations.He often gets Michelle to prepare recipes he found in the BC's whats cooking forum,Joyce will have the honor of preparing and serving of lunch.
    Q what will she serve?
    Q what will they talk about?
    Q does Joyce own a gun?

2. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

My neighborhood allows no solicitations and my dog hates everybody......are you forming a picture? Sic him, Mocha!

3. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

In preparation for the lunch, more will have her undocumented staff working at a fever pace, cleaning the house, preparing the meal, mowing and trimming the grass.

4. over9five

over9five Moderator Staff Member

5. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

OK, I've got the best mower in the world.....his name is Bob and he also mows the neighbors back yard. (front yards are taken care of by association.) I've never had anyone to clean my house, but all around me are able-bodied people who have housekeepers. When I can't cook or keep my own house, you can call the "home".

6. bigbrownhen

bigbrownhen New Member

I would hire a housekeeper, but I am too ashamed of how dirty my house gets through the week. Plus, if anyone not in the "know" opened one of my closets, they could end up seriously injured by falling debris.

7. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

A clean house is real overrated.

8. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

I'm glad to hear that. Since I'm the only one home to do it, it doesn't get done often enough.