Guest or banned?

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
While perusing the threads, I came across a user who was listed as a guest. Is this the same as banned? With this being BC and anything going, I'm just curious if guest means banned then why not just oust this person as such?

I think that if you can get banned from an internet forum, then there has to be a good reason and if that's the case, they'd be no guest of mine!

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
While perusing the threads, I came across a user who was listed as a guest. Is this the same as banned? With this being BC and anything going, I'm just curious if guest means banned then why not just oust this person as such?

I think that if you can get banned from an internet forum, then there has to be a good reason and if that's the case, they'd be no guest of mine!
The guests can't post and if they can't post well they're no guests of mine. Wasn't that a song?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
images-19.jpeg

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

One could always go into one's settings and type 'Guest' in the line where you have 'This page.........'

Around here it seems that truly banned members return as some guy that speaks German.