Gunman dead after injuring 6 at FedEx plant in Ga.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Paycheck

Speak softly and carry a big stick.
Just saw this. If only FedEx had posted a gun-free zone sign. The shooter would have had no choice but to go home.

EDIT: The article says he went through the security shack and they evidently didn't catch the shotgun and handguns he walked in with. What a joke.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Just saw this. If only FedEx had posted a gun-free zone sign. The shooter would have had no choice but to go home.

EDIT: The article says he went through the security shack and they evidently didn't catch the shotgun and handguns he walked in with. What a joke.
Posted in partners forums march 20th, unfortunately I feel I might be too right.
http://www.browncafe.com/community/...eo-a-prelude-to-uncoming-announcement.355304/

Sounds like another half baked video they can bring up at the next court case against UPS being negligent hiring the lowest bidding security service for the guard shack.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Crazy. I remember they fired a driver in my building...and on his way out he threatened to kill his center manager. The next week or so there was a uniformed cop stationed in the guard shack along with the security guard in case this guy came back.

oldngray

nowhere special
Crazy. I remember they fired a driver in my building...and on his way out he threatened to kill his center manager. The next week or so there was a uniformed cop stationed in the guard shack along with the security guard in case this guy came back.

I had a manager threatened and security was beefed up for 3 or 4 days just in case. I guess its because management's lives are more important than hourly.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I had a manager threatened and security was beefed up for 3 or 4 days just in case. I guess its because management's lives are more important than hourly.
Of course they are! Any maroon with two arms and one eye can load a truck. It takes years of intensive management training to friend up the dispatch...lol

oldngray

nowhere special
"When he was found we know that he had a shotgun. It was the only weapon he had at that time... He deceased from what we believe was a self-inflicted gunshot wound," the sergeant said.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/fedex-shooting-results-multiple-injuries/story?id=23511924

The six injured were taken to WellStar Kennestone Hospital.

Two of the injured, a 28-year-old man and a 52-year-old woman were in surgery and their injuries were called life threatening, by a hospital spokesman. The man was on a ventilator, the hospital said.

A third person, a 22-year-old man, was also listed as critical condition.

The other victims included a man, 38, who was in stable condition, a woman, 42, who was treated and released, and a man, 19, who about to be released.

A doctor from the facility said the wounds "appear to be (the result of) shotgun blast projectiles."

It looks like the initial reports of him carrying an assault rifle and looking like Rambo were incorrect. Early reports are usually full of errors.

Bottom rung

Of course they are! Any maroon with two arms and one eye can load a truck. It takes years of intensive management training to friend up the dispatch...lol
only one arm is required. We had a temp guy work preload this past peak with one arm. center manager told me he should demonstrate how to grasp opposite corners, then laughs is ass off. Stay classy....

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
only one arm is required. We had a temp guy work preload this past peak with one arm. center manager told me he should demonstrate how to grasp opposite corners, then laughs is ass off. Stay classy....
I stand corrected. And classy indeed...a one legged blind man can load faster than the idiots they keep hiring.

Status
Not open for further replies.