guns

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
One day, when your life doesnt go well, and you lose your mind, like all the other gun owners who brought their weapons to work, and you shoot up the place like the nut in Alabama who like YOU, felt the need to have his guns in his car on company property.

Of course, like most gun owners, his inability to handle lifes problems without a gun trumped his reasoning when he got fired, and he simply walked to his car, retrieved his weapons, walked back into the hub and shot and killed two people, then like a coward, shot himself.

If you were in my hub, I would report you and insist that you be prevented from having guns on property as you pose the biggest threat to all employees.

Your political leanings tell us everything we need to know. Right Wing extremist.

The most dangerous type of American. AKA Timothy McViegh.

TOS.

Care to back up your claim there, old "buddy"? If I recall correctly, he had been fired, was brought back in for a meeting, at which point the termination was upheld, and he shot them.

Sure, he was a coward, as was the schmuck in South Carolina. That doesn't mean you get to paint ALL right wing voters as "gun-toting lunatics", that's one hell of a broad brush.

You love to call me a racist, but I'll back up why I have issues with certain types of members of EVERY race. You just HATE anyone who is a right winger, and if we have guns, it's just THAT much worse.

moreluck

golden ticket member
UBSZn2U.jpg

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Neither did the Boston Marathon bombers, or the KKK back in 1963 when they murdered four little girls in a church by using explosives. Evil will always find a way.
The bleeding hearts will always blame the object, never the person. So there's just no winning.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Every black man in America should be armed with a CCW permit.

Why isn't the NRA backing this?

Discuss.
The position of the NRA in regards to carry permits is that they should be available on a "shall issue" basis in all 50 states to all law-abiding, qualified people and that they should be fully reciprocal between all 50 states just like a drivers license. The race and gender of the applicant is and should be irrelevant.

Bottom rung

It's my understanding that the same premises that the homosexual community used to get gay marriage in all fifty states, is now being used to implement nationwide carry. With a state permit. So long as you complete a course per state law.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
It's my understanding that the same premises that the homosexual community used to get gay marriage in all fifty states, is now being used to implement nationwide carry. With a state permit. So long as you complete a course per state law.
Yes the SCOTUS opened up this by their implied social injustice decision .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Maine Gov. Signs Bill Abolishing Permit Requirement for Concealed Carry

On July 8, Maine Governor Paul LaPage (R) signed Legislative Document 652 into law, thereby abolishing the requirement for a concealed carry permit in the state of Maine.
This means Maine joins Alaska, Arizona, Kansas, Montana, Vermont and Wyoming in permitless carry.

According to the NRA-ILA, LD 652 had the support of the Maine State Police and leaves a concealed carry permitting system in place for those who want to use it for reciprocal purposes with other states.