guns

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
To call it out as fake, one would need to have PROOF that he, in fact did not say it. The first part of the article says they haven't found any proof he said it. That's a far stretch from calling it a fake quote.
Oh no? A quotation is attributing a statement to someone who said it.

Any more tough questions?
Well I didn't ask you any questions....
If you actually gave it some thought, you would realize that using your reasoning there basically is no such thing as a fake quote.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
LA City councils votes to BAN large capacity magazines!

Time to protect Americans by taking away the ease to create mass shootings. Sorry gun freaks, if you are going to go on a rampage in Los Angeles, youre going to have to reload.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-ammunition-magazines-20150728-story.html#page=1

I cant wait to hear you all crying that you need your 100 round drum mags to protect your homes... LOLOLOLOLOL:rofl:

11817121_10204368454363821_2329712099133206621_n.jpg

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
LA City councils votes to BAN large capacity magazines!

Time to protect Americans by taking away the ease to create mass shootings. Sorry gun freaks, if you are going to go on a rampage in Los Angeles, youre going to have to reload.

I cant wait to hear you all crying that you need your 100 round drum mags to protect your homes... LOLOLOLOLOL:rofl:

You do (or probably don't) realize that it means 100 round drum magazines won't be sold in the future. Any of us "Gun freaks" could just buy them before the ban takes effect. Since, you know, we're always planning to murder hundreds of people we should buy them in advance.

Oh, I don't live in LA, so I don't give a damn.

Thanks for a laugh, buddy

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I dont need to. First, I accept your hatred for blacks, second, I accept your hatred for muslims, third, I accept your hatred for hispanic immigrants and and ACCEPT your acknowledgement that you have in your possession, RACIST "items" whether they be pictures, symbols or whatever, YOUR admission that in your trailer park, you have "racists" Items says all I need to know.

Time will tell when you go beserk at the calling of the "dog whistles" aimed at keeping you stuck on stupid.

TOS.
You do know that there are other non-hispanic immigrants .
But I used none of the above .

Keep guessing .

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Hey goofball, we mean guns in the hands of RESPONSIBLE gun owners. Places like Chicago have VERY FEW legal owners.

Don't be afraid of guns, you're high up there in your "gated community"

Guns do kill people. That's what they are designed for...killing. I'm sure you're a responsible gun owner, like perhaps George Zimmerman? Here's the perfect example of someone in love with guns. Short Man Syndrome, cop wannabe, probably has problems with the ladies etc. So, how about a substitute...a big, macho gun.

Oscar the Psycho in South Africa comes to mind as well. Loves those guns, you know.

And you. Clearly a racist who has major issues with black people. Do you hate the Asians and Latinos too? How about those Jews? Yeah, someone with your mindset should have a gun.

Not.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Guns do kill people. That's what they are designed for...killing. I'm sure you're a responsible gun owner, like perhaps George Zimmerman? Here's the perfect example of someone in love with guns. Short Man Syndrome, cop wannabe, probably has problems with the ladies etc. So, how about a substitute...a big, macho gun.

Oscar the Psycho in South Africa comes to mind as well. Loves those guns, you know.

And you. Clearly a racist who has major issues with black people. Do you hate the Asians and Latinos too? How about those Jews? Yeah, someone with your mindset should have a gun.

Not.

Bwahahahaha.

A.) I don't own a single gun, I just have no problem with legal gun owners.

B.) I don't hate blacks. I hate "naggers", of which there are white, black, asian and mexicans.

I hate most people, so it's not about me being a racist, it's about me being an a-hole.

Of course guns primary purpose is to shoot, people or things.

Btw, in case tos didn't hear, Baltimore city had the most violent month for murders in 143 years. Must be all those confederate flags and legal gun owners.

The liberal "mind" at work

wayfair

swollen member

I'd hardly call a Kel-Tec PF-9, a big, macho gun...

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Here's the perfect example of someone in love with guns. Short Man Syndrome, cop wannabe, probably has problems with the ladies etc. So, how about a substitute...a big, macho gun.

I'm 6'4, have no real desire to become a cop (except for being able to speed whenever the hell you want) and am married.

I'm a racist - Strike ONE
All the crap you allege here - Strike TWO