guns

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
LA City councils votes to BAN large capacity magazines!

Time to protect Americans by taking away the ease to create mass shootings. Sorry gun freaks, if you are going to go on a rampage in Los Angeles, youre going to have to reload.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-ammunition-magazines-20150728-story.html#page=1

I cant wait to hear you all crying that you need your 100 round drum mags to protect your homes... LOLOLOLOLOL:rofl:

11817121_10204368454363821_2329712099133206621_n.jpg
This will not prevent mass shootings.

This will not prevent mass shootings with these magazines.

So what is their purpose in banning these magazines?

More liberal Democratic safety crappola.

But at the same time, let's make LA illegal alien friendly.

Because we all know that illegal aliens don't commit crimes.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
But typically, when a politician doesn't follow his oath, people don't directly die because of it.
Many people would argue the Iraq Resolution, and the war that followed it were unconstitutional.
Thousands died because of it, and perhaps those deaths lie in large part on the hands of the politicians who didn't uphold their oath to protect the constitution.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
But at the same time, let's make LA illegal alien friendly.

Because we all know that illegal aliens don't commit crimes.
Lets not forget where these aliens come from. Mexico, which at the moment resembles Somalia more than it resembles a first world nation.

I'm for better gun regulation, I'm not for banning certain models or crap like that. Better waiting periods, more intense screening is all fine. But if someone with a clean record and is in safe mental health wants to buy an AR-15 to shoot some targets, go for it. It's the guy who walks into a store needing an AR-15 that day with a couple thousand rounds of ammo that should concern everyone.

oldngray

nowhere special
Now ready for citizens concerned their privacy is at stake in an increasing drone-friendly culture: Snake River Shooting Products has just introduced Drone Munition shot shell based defense rounds. “Prepare for the Drone Apocalypse,” the Idaho-based company warns in its first advertising outreach for the new line, which they describe as a “12 gauge 3-inch shot shell solution aimed at defending against drone-based privacy concerns and terror.”
drone_s878x572.jpg

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/aug/24/drone-munition-new-line-ammo-company-meant-protect/

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Now ready for citizens concerned their privacy is at stake in an increasing drone-friendly culture: Snake River Shooting Products has just introduced Drone Munition shot shell based defense rounds. “Prepare for the Drone Apocalypse,” the Idaho-based company warns in its first advertising outreach for the new line, which they describe as a “12 gauge 3-inch shot shell solution aimed at defending against drone-based privacy concerns and terror.”
drone_s878x572.jpg

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/aug/24/drone-munition-new-line-ammo-company-meant-protect/
AKA "Buckshot"

oldngray

nowhere special
It's the standard in Europe. Or at least it was.

That might be because Europe is so funny about civilians owning anything in military calibers. I'm not sure but since military sometimes uses 12 gauge that might have forced them into other sizes. Except for the British who are just odd by nature. For sure most countries in Europe are touchy about rifle and pistol in military calibers but I don't know about shotguns.