guns

oldngray

nowhere special
I have a 40 round mag for my Ruger Mini Thirty, but I dont really care for it. Its too long and bulky and it gets in the way when I try to fire from off the bench. I prefer the factory Ruger 20-rounders, they are more compact and 100% reliable.

Agreed. I have a 40 rounder for my mini-14 and it's a bit too long and not 100% reliable. 30 rounders are better but the 20 just seems best.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I bought a 40 round P-Mag today, just because I can.

What.... no 60 round Surefire ?

o9pjd5.jpg

Fortunately, I live in a free state.

Can legally own anything. ;)

I prefer the factory Ruger 20-rounders, they are more compact and 100% reliable.

Ruger factory 20-rounders are the way to go with the mini-14 also.

Reliable, and aesthetically pleasing. Even 30's look funky to me.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Who is the anti-gun crowd going to blame for this ?

Boy, 14, Dies After Accidentally Shooting Himself in the Head in East LA: Sheriff’s Dept.
Deputies from the department’s East Los Angeles Station responded to the 3500 block of Cesar Chavez Avenue at approximately 6:10 p.m. and found the teen lying in an alley with a single gunshot wound to the head, sheriff’s officials said in a news release.

The victim was rushed to an area hospital where he was later pronounced dead. Authorities have not released his name.

Based on witness accounts, investigators believed the teen — allegedly a documented member of a local street gang — was handling a loaded firearm when he “unintentionally” shot himself, the release stated.

It remained unclear how he obtained the handgun.