guns

moreluck

golden ticket member
b7bbd56936dd8aa76070ee40c4eaef00.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Two Dozen Guns Somehow Walked Out Of A DC Police Evidence Locker, Half To Be Used In Other Crimes

An internal memo from the D.C. Department of Forensic Sciences (DFS) reveals 24 guns police confiscated between 2005 and 2012 vanished from the MPD evidence locker and were later confiscated yet again in other crimes. One of the weapons reappeared in a murder, while several others were used to commit violent crimes.
The documents, dated Jan. 9, 2015, show D.C. police logged 24 guns into their evidence database between 2005 and 2012. Those guns somehow left police possession, were used in crimes and then returned to police possession, where they were re-logged into the police database.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I have had to send several Taurii back to the factory for warranty work; a .44 magnum (hammer wouldnt stay cocked) a model 65 .357 hammerless (cylinder wouldnt lock up) and a 922 .22 revolver (too much play in cylinder, it would shave lead). I'm done with Taurus. To be fair, I have also owned a couple of 85's and they were ok guns but I have since sold them and upgraded to a pair of Ruger LCR's which are a big upgrade in terms of quality.

Sportello

Two Dozen Guns Somehow Walked Out Of A DC Police Evidence Locker, Half To Be Used In Other Crimes

An internal memo from the D.C. Department of Forensic Sciences (DFS) reveals 24 guns police confiscated between 2005 and 2012 vanished from the MPD evidence locker and were later confiscated yet again in other crimes. One of the weapons reappeared in a murder, while several others were used to commit violent crimes.
The documents, dated Jan. 9, 2015, show D.C. police logged 24 guns into their evidence database between 2005 and 2012. Those guns somehow left police possession, were used in crimes and then returned to police possession, where they were re-logged into the police database.
Don't tell me there are dirty cops!?!

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian

Those guns must have been extra evil by 100%.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
I have had to send several Taurii back to the factory for warranty work; a .44 magnum (hammer wouldnt stay cocked) a model 65 .357 hammerless (cylinder wouldnt lock up) and a 922 .22 revolver (too much play in cylinder, it would shave lead). I'm done with Taurus. To be fair, I have also owned a couple of 85's and they were ok guns but I have since sold them and upgraded to a pair of Ruger LCR's which are a big upgrade in terms of quality.
Got a K17/22 S&W that had to go back for a timing issue. You can drive tacks with it now.

moreluck

golden ticket member
"A hunter in a gun shop asks to look at the most accurate rifle they have. They hand him a custom deluxe weatherby magnum with a S&B 5X25 scope on it. The salesclerk brags that if he looks out thestore window with it and up the street 700 yards, he should be able to read the number sign on his house with it. The guy looks through the scope and says...all I see is a naked guy with your wife in the upstairs bedroom. The now pissed clerk hands him 2 rounds and says "If you shoot her head and his p*cker off, you get the scope for free". The guy sights in and then hands back one bullet and smiles..."I think I can do it with one shot”."

Babagounj

Strength through joy
One gun that was used in a murder , was found at another murder .
Double evil .

Seems that many of the recovered guns , the second time , were being used by Special Officers .

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
What a shocker! NONE of you "law abiding" gun owners will talk about the WHITE lunatic who just shot and killed 6 people in michigan.

Just another day in wonderful white gunland today. Just another normal day in America, where a white gun owner goes nuts for whatever reason and decides to shoot innocent people to death just because he can.

Of course, you will all call him crazy ( cause we know gun owners are all crazy anyways) and wont blame the gun, the magazines, the bullets or the fact that he had access to guns in the first place.

He is just another one amongst all of YOU waiting for his time to go nuts, blame the world for his problems, and using his weapons to extract his outrage on innocent Americans.

I know, I know, had all these people had guns on them, they could have shot back and ended the mass shootings and saved lives...

What a crock.

Gun owners should DENOUNCE these shootings everytime they happen, but we all know, you would rather stay quiet and dont bring it up. White people just dont want to emphasize the fact that another White guy in the USA used his guns in an unlawful manner.

http://news.yahoo.com/us-shooter-michigan-kills-least-six-local-media-053840082.html

TOS.