guns

Babagounj

Strength through joy
http://dailycaller.com/2016/04/27/m...wing-citizens-to-open-carry-without-a-permit/

The Missouri House of Representatives passed a “Constitutional Carry” bill Monday, protecting the rights of citizens to carry handguns without a permit.

House Bill 1468 — introduced by Representative Eric Burlison — passed by an overwhelming 112-37 vote and will now head to the state Senate.

“This legislation simply aligns Missouri statutes with our state constitution so that our citizens can lawfully carry a concealed weapon without a permit.”

“This will end the unfair tax on our right to bear arms by doing away with the concealed carry permit fee, and give Missourians the protection they deserve to exercise their Second Amendment rights,” he added.

moreluck

golden ticket member
unnamed-5.jpg

Keenj

I saw the gun shop down the road now sells suppressors. Think I'll get one and a Springfield Operator with a threaded barrel just to piss crybabies off in my state.

Bottom rung

I saw the gun shop down the road now sells suppressors. Think I'll get one and a Springfield Operator with a threaded barrel just to piss crybabies off in my state.
Better hurry and get paperwork filed for a trust before trustees are required to have fingerprints and mugs on file for nfa weapons. Laws change July 1