guns

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
They are to long and front heavy for my liking. I prefer shorter rifles, good for clearing houses and engaging targets from distances. I couldnt imagine clear a house with an SKS, it fills more like a hunting rifle to me.
The Yugo models with the bayonet and the grenade launcher were indeed nose-heavy. The Chinese "paratrooper" models with 16" barrels are light, handy little carbines. I have owed both, but I upgraded a few years ago to a stainless Ruger Mini 30 which in my opinion is the Cadillac of 7.63x39 carbines.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
The Yugo models with the bayonet and the grenade launcher were indeed nose-heavy. The Chinese "paratrooper" models with 16" barrels are light, handy little carbines. I have owed both, but I upgraded a few years ago to a stainless Ruger Mini 30 which in my opinion is the Cadillac of 7.63x39 carbines.
CZ makes some spendy bolt action carbines too in 7.62 x 39.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
CZ makes some spendy bolt action carbines too in 7.62 x 39.
If I am going to spend big $$ for a bolt gun I would get one chambered in .308 or larger. The 7.62x39 was designed for use in semi-auto and FA carbines, it is underpowered and not accurate enough to be useful in a bolt gun IMHO.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Mass AG tells gun sellers no more altered assault weapons sales

BOSTON —

The attorney general is telling Massachusetts gun sellers that her office is cracking down on sales of assault rifles that have been altered to pass Massachusetts standards.

"The gun industry has openly defied our laws here in Massachusetts for nearly two decades,” said AG Maura Healey. “That ends today.

Healey sent a letter and enforcement notice to gun sellers to clarify the law and tell them to cease sales starting July 20. Despite the law, the Attorney General's office says an estimated 10,000 copycat assault weapons were sold in Massachusetts last year alone.

The Attorney General's office said that Assault weapons include:

• Avtomat Kalashnikov (AK) (all models);
  • Action Arms Israeli Military Industries UZI and Galil;
  • Beretta Ar70 (SC-70);
  • Colt AR-15;
  • Fabrique National FN/FAL, FN/LAR and FNC;
  • SWD M-10, M-11, M-11/9 and M-12;
  • Steyr AUG;
  • INTRATEC TEC-9, TEC-DC9 and TEC-22; and
  • Revolving cylinder shotguns, such as, or similar to, the Street Sweeper and Striker 12.
The attorney general said it will be enforcing the ban on copies or duplicates of assault weapons, based on a similarity test and interchangeability test. The tests say that if the gun is substantially similar to an assault weapon or if the receiver is the same or interchangeable with an assault weapon it is banned.

"If a weapon meets one of the above tests, it is a Copy or Duplicate (and therefore a prohibited Assault weapon), even if it is marketed as “state compliant” or “Massachusetts compliant," said the enforcement notice.

"In the week after Orlando, we saw the sales of some of these very assault weapons jump as high as 450-percent here in Massachusetts," she said.

The enforcement will not be applied to possession, ownership or transfer before July 20, 2016. Gun dealers who currently have copies or duplicates on hand are not permitted to sell them to Massachusetts buyers, but may transfer them out-of-state to jurisdictions where sales of these weapons are legal.

wayfair

swollen member
Mass AG tells gun sellers no more altered assault weapons sales

BOSTON —

The attorney general is telling Massachusetts gun sellers that her office is cracking down on sales of assault rifles that have been altered to pass Massachusetts standards.

"The gun industry has openly defied our laws here in Massachusetts for nearly two decades,” said AG Maura Healey. “That ends today.

Healey sent a letter and enforcement notice to gun sellers to clarify the law and tell them to cease sales starting July 20. Despite the law, the Attorney General's office says an estimated 10,000 copycat assault weapons were sold in Massachusetts last year alone.

The Attorney General's office said that Assault weapons include:

• Avtomat Kalashnikov (AK) (all models);
  • Action Arms Israeli Military Industries UZI and Galil;
  • Beretta Ar70 (SC-70);
  • Colt AR-15;
  • Fabrique National FN/FAL, FN/LAR and FNC;
  • SWD M-10, M-11, M-11/9 and M-12;
  • Steyr AUG;
  • INTRATEC TEC-9, TEC-DC9 and TEC-22; and
  • Revolving cylinder shotguns, such as, or similar to, the Street Sweeper and Striker 12.
The attorney general said it will be enforcing the ban on copies or duplicates of assault weapons, based on a similarity test and interchangeability test. The tests say that if the gun is substantially similar to an assault weapon or if the receiver is the same or interchangeable with an assault weapon it is banned.

"If a weapon meets one of the above tests, it is a Copy or Duplicate (and therefore a prohibited Assault weapon), even if it is marketed as “state compliant” or “Massachusetts compliant," said the enforcement notice.

"In the week after Orlando, we saw the sales of some of these very assault weapons jump as high as 450-percent here in Massachusetts," she said.

The enforcement will not be applied to possession, ownership or transfer before July 20, 2016. Gun dealers who currently have copies or duplicates on hand are not permitted to sell them to Massachusetts buyers, but may transfer them out-of-state to jurisdictions where sales of these weapons are legal.

and all the bad guys are clapping!!!

hyena

image.jpeg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Gun Stores Face Financial Ruin over Massachusetts 'Assault Weapons' Ban - Breitbart

Troy City Tactical’s Jim Czarn pointed out that Attorney General Healey has yet to issue a list of “common-wealth approved firearms,” which is complicating matters further by making gun manufacturers hesitate to ship firearms to Massachusetts’s gun stores. Czarn’s frustration is magnified by the fact that Healey expanded the check at a time when FBI stats show that no murders are being committed with rifles of any kind in the state of Massachusetts.

Breitbart New previously reported that FBI stats for 2014 — the most recent states available — show that no rifles were used in murders for the whole year. No shotguns were used either. So Massachusetts gun store owners face financial demise because of a ban on the guns that are not being used to commit murders.

wayfair

swollen member
"After the 5 consecutive hits on a 3" plate with the 22LR @ 110yds,
our deal was, Rush wanted to test out the 1150yd steel,
so we brought out my girlfriend Mrs. Norma,
I didn't bang steel at this range until I was in my mid 20's,
I'm ambitious in teaching, and curious as to what skill-set this 6yr old can acquire by the time he is my age...
Weapon specs are as follows,
26" Broughton 1:9.3 twst, chambered in 338 Norma Mag, Remmy 700 Mag LA, PTG bolt, Terry Cross KMW Sentinel, w/ Surgeon BM, Mil/Mil Vortex Razor HD 5-20X50 EBR-2B ret. setting on the Badger Ord. 20MOA base, in Seekins rings. SRT Arms 338LM Ti Suppressor, Jewell Trigger,
pushing the 300 Berger OTM's 2860fps with 92 grains of VVN-570, getting by with 8.5 mils of up, and .5 to the left countering spin drift.
All rifle work done by Chad DixonLongrifles, Inc."

https://www.facebook.com/james.oneil...3733908366317/

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Sick gun freaks create the most da
13876508_565344200320190_4834227250807537366_n.jpg
ngerous weapons and these things always end up in the wrong hands... Is it any wonder why we have mass shootings in this country

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt