H/H2016 Sucks

Spongebob1

Hof's waiting on another European Golf trip!

image.jpeg

Spongebob1

Since Leadbelly makes the big bucks,... I mean hell he brags about it all the time, you should set up a legal fund for your buddy R.A and W.S, while your at it collect some for K.M, he might need some too!

H & H really suck!!!!

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Since Leadbelly makes the big bucks,... I mean hell he brags about it all the time, you should set up a legal fund for your buddy R.A and W.S, while your at it collect some for K.M, he might need some too!

H & H really suck!!!!
Why should he. I think TDU already has that. The teamsters rank and file legal defense and education fund. Have they used money for it? Nope. The TDU locals donate over 25K to this fictitious fund, and TDU will run their website and campaigning. It's just a different way on how Carey got busted for stealing.

10 point

Why should he. I think TDU already has that. The teamsters rank and file legal defense and education fund. Have they used money for it? Nope. The TDU locals donate over 25K to this fictitious fund, and TDU will run their website and campaigning. It's just a different way on how Carey got busted for stealing.
TDU and Carey.
TDU and Carey.
TDU and Carey.
TDU and Carey.
X's 1000.

Will that hold you over thru the weekend?

Spongebob1

The cronies you support are gonna need a lot of legal counsel, and that cost money! Maybe you should open your wallet and donate to the fund,......js

~Bob~

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Carey only got busted for stealing because of false accusations from leftover OG henchmen still working at the international.

But you know this, right P.S.?

realbrown1

His three appointed men admitted to it!
But Carey didn't know about it.

And he was wrongly ratted out by a couple of losers rats from that rat group Old Guard.

You know about rats, right?

Last edited by a moderator:

wide load

But Carey didn't know about it.

And he was wrongly ratted out by a couple of losers rats from that rat group Old Guard.

You know about rats, right?
The rats weren't Union men. They were appointed by Carey. And you mean to tell me that H is supposed to know every intricacy of contracts, health funds, pension funds, local issues, etc, but expect us to believe Carey didn't know what was happening in his own campaign?? If he didn't know what was going on with his own campaign what does that tell you about him as a leader?

realbrown1

The rats weren't Union men. They were appointed by Carey. And you mean to tell me that H is supposed to know every intricacy of contracts, health funds, pension funds, local issues, etc, but expect us to believe Carey didn't know what was happening in his own campaign?? If he didn't know what was going on with his own campaign what does that tell you about him as a leader?
The rats were leftover OG thugs.

Why do so many rats come out of the OG?

And hypocrites too.

Like saying we should support they guys in power instead of trying to tear them down.

But when the opposition is in power, you form groups like 251strong to tear them down.

Rats, racketeers, and concession stand operators make up the OG.

Time to rid our union of the OG for good.

wide load

The rats were leftover OG thugs.

Why do so many rats come out of the OG?

And hypocrites too.

Like saying we should support they guys in power instead of trying to tear them down.

But when the opposition is in power, you form groups like 251strong to tear them down.

Rats, racketeers, and concession stand operators make up the OG.

Time to rid our union of the OG for good.
Tearing down?