HA!! tieguy got banned!!!

trickpony1

Considering tieguy's recent health issues, one would think he would have something else to do than engage in mortal combat on an internet forum.......

542thruNthru

I liked tieguy. I never saw the heated argument that I saw hints of. I kinda miss him. If he does have health issues ( i hope he doesn't) i hope its not serious.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
If anyone talks to tie tell him I said hey.

He's not terribly hard to find. TieGuy is a BC OG. A mythical creature, that dared question the powers that be. Those powers tried to eradicate his existence , but we remember. His ghost persists as evidenced in this thread.

Ill send him your regards.

rod

Retired 22 years
Since this thread has nothing to do with Union Issues, it is being moved to Life after Brown forum.

Another slow day at the mod desk Hoax? This place has become really boring. I guess its time for some irrelevant Youtube videos.

menotyou

bella amicizia
I liked tieguy. I never saw the heated argument that I saw hints of. I kinda miss him. If he does have health issues ( i hope he doesn't) i hope its not serious.
I was one of those he went after. It wasn't fun, and he was vile. I for one don't miss him here, or on FaceBook where he went to stalk me further. Fact. There are those on here that witnessed it.