Had a panhandler...

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
I had a panhandler come up to my truck today and ask me for money to "buy a sandwich.". I offered him an apple. He said no thanks and walked toward the next sucker. I wonder how much these sheisters make in a day.

I saw him on my way back to center tonight a few streets over getting into his car... A nice Audi.

oldngray

nowhere special
I had a panhandler come up to my truck today and ask me for money to "buy a sandwich.". I offered him an apple. He said no thanks and walked toward the next sucker. I wonder how much these sheisters make in a day.

I saw him on my way back to center tonight a few streets over getting into his car... A nice Audi.

They can beg for an hour or two and easily make 200-300 dollars.

upschuck

Had a news story a while back, that one here makes over $100,000 for the year. He got ran out of town, and now there are story that he moved to city 60 miles away.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular

It's disgusting.....I never give out money...ever.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
A guy I used to work with had a pan handler ask for money for food. He went into a deli, bought him a turkey sandwich, and offered it to him. The guy said, "I don't eat meat". The driver was STILL pissed when he came back to the building. Lol.

A guy I used to work with had a pan handler ask for money for food. He went into a deli, bought him a turkey sandwich, and offered it to him. The guy said, "I don't eat meat". The driver was STILL pissed when he came back to the building. Lol.
When I was a rookie driver.
Had a panhandler walk up to me and say "can I have 2 bucks for a ham sandwich?"

I said hold on. went to the back of my truck and grabbed a ham sandwich,from my lunchbox.

I gave it to him and he swore at me!
He said I wanted 2 bucks for a beer.
Not a friggin ham sandwich!

I was just young and didnt know any better...lol

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular

I said hold on. went to the back of my truck and grabbed a ham sandwich,from my lunchbox.

Maybe he didn't like mustard! lol

32F driver

They have taken to writing,"God bless" on their signs lately. Makes me wonder if any of them has ever set foot inside a church. I work hard for my money, therefore, I do not give any away.

oldngray

nowhere special

Maybe he didn't think the ham sandwich was kosher?

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I had the unfortunate opportunity to witness a man counting his "earnings" for the day on my ride in the other night. He was separating the bills. It was more than we make in a week. Mixed feelings on this.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
grinds-my-gears11.jpg

You know what grinds my gears, seeing a panhandler at the end of an off-ramp with a sign for change.

If I see someone not well off, I'll hand them a $20. You beg me for it, wouldn't give a dime.
Had my generosity screwed over by too many swindlers.

F

FrigidAdCorrector

There was some dude in NYC a couple years ago that was making like 250,000 a year panhandling. Wish my morals were a little lower. A career change would be nice.

Sent using BrownCafe App