had my first enjoyable hernia test today

City Driver

went today to update my DOT physical and for the first time ever i got a pretty good looking doctor

i didnt mind it so much......i remember my last one 2 years ago was a doctor who had to be atleast 115.....you make 6 figures its time to retire

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Was this your doctor?

s-GEORGE-CLOONEY-large.jpg

Cementups

Box Monkey
Last time I had a hernia check they don't don't even do the ball grab anymore. Now they just put two fingers to the side of your wang and ask you to cough. I miss the ball grab :(

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
OK Guys, just out of curiosity (I know, it killed the cat) how many of you have nicknames for ................................. you know what?

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
OK Guys, just out of curiosity (I know, it killed the cat) how many of you have nicknames for ................................. you know what?

How sexist. WE know you gals have knicknames for yours as well, so you first.:happy-very:

d

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
The question was not who named it but what is the name. Leave it to a woman to confuse the issue.:happy2:

That being said.......

d

StopCount

Brian Fantana: People call me the Bry man; I'm the stylish one of the group. I know what you're asking yourself and the answer is yes. I have a nick name for my penis. Its called the Octagon, but I also nick named my testes - my left one is James Westfall and my right one is Doctor Kenneth Noisewater. You ladies play your cards right you just might get to meet the whole gang.

satellitedriver

No nickname for mine, but it reminds me of an old joke on the subject.
(Condensed/Edited version)
A man walks into a bar and asks for a beer.
The bartender tells he can not serve him until he tells him the nickname for his
(you know what)
He looked around and realized what kind of bar he was in, but he was thirsty.
He asked the bartender what his nickname was and the bartender said,
"Timex", takes a licking and keeps on ticking.
After some contemplation, he said,
"Secret",
the bartender asked him to explain the name.
Secret,
strong enough for a man, but made for a woman.

This joke will only be understood by the old folks.
I kept it clean as I could.

rod

Retired 22 years
As if you haven't guessed by now- Rod is a nick name :peaceful: I always called him "Russell- the one eyed love muscle".

some1else

Banned
// Last time I had a hernia check they don't don't even do the ball grab anymore. Now they just put two fingers to the side of your wang and ask you to cough. I miss the ball grab :(//

when i had it last she lifted 'nellie' out of the way with one hand (alot of effort) then had to reach around the 'three-bean-bag' to get a good feel. almost had to get help to do it poor girl!