Had opportunity to buy routes, Opinions?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
BBSam and the like provide great benefits. For your retirement, they rip a page out of the phone book and direct you to a place like Edward jones, where you can open up a 401k on your own. They match up to 0%. For your health benefits, they use the same plan MrFedEx described in his newsletter. SISI. With Self Insured Self Insurance, you pay all your own bills. The benefits of this plan are no more red tape, no more wondering if you're deductible will go up (there is no deductible!), and it puts you in charge of your own health. GO GROUND~~~~~~~~~~~

Excellent observations.

bbsam

Staff member
You speak with forked tongue. On one hand, you're the minority liberal, and on the other you are Sweatshop Sam. Which is the real bbsam?
Not at all. There is "How I would like things to be", and "How things really are". You, who hate what FDX and yet stay but fail to get any kind of real organization done, understand completely. One day the landscape may shift.

bbsam

Staff member
I agree. You can't be both, but that's how he presents himself.
If you can't see it in yourself, you are simply self deceived. Every day you show up and do your job, even when you WAD, you help Smith toward his goal. Your hatred of the fact does not mitigate it. With your tongue you you curse the company that bends you over but every day you reach back and spread your cheeks.

hypo hanna

If you can't see it in yourself, you are simply self deceived. Every day you show up and do your job, even when you WAD, you help Smith toward his goal.

​His goal is to drive customers away because of poor service? Who knew?

Last edited:

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
If you can't see it in yourself, you are simply self deceived. Every day you show up and do your job, even when you WAD, you help Smith toward his goal. Your hatred of the fact does not mitigate it. With your tongue you you curse the company that bends you over but every day you reach back and spread your cheeks.

Strike a nerve? I fight Smith however and whenever I can, and if I cost him money by revealing the truth about FedEx to a potential new hire or by denying him a new customer...I have succeeded. I also attain my goal when I expose the many stinking scams of FedEx to the purifying effects of the open air. Educating people is far more important to me than just promoting WAD, and revealing Ground for what it is constitutes a big part of it.

At least I can go to bed at night knowing I have not intentionally participated in a business scam that openly exploits it's workers...horribly. While you and Fred cash-in, your "independent business" makes workers live on practically nothing, go to the ER to get "benefits", and offers zero opportunity for career advancement.

You claim to be a liberal, but real progressive individuals don't take part in exploitation schemes that benefit tyrants like Smith. With your tongue, you defend the likes of Smith and Trump, and then reach back and spread your cheeks and open your mouth so you can do Fred's dirty work. When you're done, he offers you a piece of the action and a napkin.

The Republicans need people like you. Go join them.

bbsam

Staff member
Who then do you consider "real liberals"? Because it can't be Bill Clinton, Barak Obama, Ed Rendell, Donny Deutsch, Lannie Davis, or even Ed Schultz when you get right down to it. None of them is taking up the plight of Fedex workers across the country.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Who then do you consider "real liberals"? Because it can't be Bill Clinton, Barak Obama, Ed Rendell, Donny Deutsch, Lannie Davis, or even Ed Schultz when you get right down to it. None of them is taking up the plight of Fedex workers across the country.

They probably are unaware, or maybe they're on the "Obama for crap jobs"bandwagon.

bbsam

Staff member
They probably are unaware, or maybe they're on the "Obama for crap jobs"bandwagon.
Oh, come now. You haven't in your attempt to bring Smith's transgressions contacted Ed Schultz? I wonder how much effort you're really putting into it then.

bbsam

Staff member
The Ed Schultz Show: Here you go. Once and for all, a chance for Brown Cafe Fedexers to have direct action. Contact Ed. Copy and paste postings (is that OK cheryl?) and bombard Ed with information on Fred S and his cronies. This has to be easier than organizing and fairly anonymous as well. And hang your head in shame, MFE. I just did more for the cause than all your impotent musings and rages.:happy-very:

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Oh, come now. You haven't in your attempt to bring Smith's transgressions contacted Ed Schultz? I wonder how much effort you're really putting into it then.

Nope, have never tried to contact Ed. I love his show, but I don't see him doing or saying anything about FedEx because Obama praised Smith as a CEO, and Ed is pretty far up Obama's ass.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
The Ed Schultz Show: Here you go. Once and for all, a chance for Brown Cafe Fedexers to have direct action. Contact Ed. Copy and paste postings (is that OK cheryl?) and bombard Ed with information on Fred S and his cronies. This has to be easier than organizing and fairly anonymous as well. And hang your head in shame, MFE. I just did more for the cause than all your impotent musings and rages.:happy-very:

I've got nothing to be ashamed of. But Ground contractors certainly do. Maybe you should contact Ed and have him approve what you do to your employees as a "good liberal". He'd call you a Republican in Democratic drag.