Had opportunity to buy routes, Opinions?

bbsam

Staff member
I've got nothing to be ashamed of. But Ground contractors certainly do. Maybe you should contact Ed and have him approve what you do to your employees as a "good liberal". He'd call you a Republican in Democratic drag.
I'm not looking for Ed's approval. I thought you make ght want Ed's help exposing Fred.

vantexan

Who then do you consider "real liberals"? Because it can't be Bill Clinton, Barak Obama, Ed Rendell, Donny Deutsch, Lannie Davis, or even Ed Schultz when you get right down to it. None of them is taking up the plight of Fedex workers across the country.

Maybe they think a job that pays $40k per annum with a high school diploma is a good job?

vantexan

Well, is it?

10's of millions, probably over 150 million people, exist on less in this country. It's clear that the upper classes know in order for them to do well there has to be a large underclass for them to exploit. They seem bent on taking back all the gains workers have made over decades. Some are brutally honest about it. Others talk a good game about caring for the little guy but their actions say otherwise. Doesn't mean you can't have a decent life, only that a decent life for many won't include big houses and expensive cars.

Nick9075

10's of millions, probably over 150 million people, exist on less in this country. It's clear that the upper classes know in order for them to do well there has to be a large underclass for them to exploit. They seem bent on taking back all the gains workers have made over decades. Some are brutally honest about it. Others talk a good game about caring for the little guy but their actions say otherwise. Doesn't mean you can't have a decent life, only that a decent life for many won't include big houses and expensive cars.

Can you really own ANY new car of less than that unless you finance for 72 months or longer?? I don't know how it seems everyone (even many of the ground & home delivery workers) can afford new (or 2010 or later) BMW's, Nissan Maximas, Lexuses and the $150 a month Iphone plans. It is almost sickening to constantly hear the whining bleeding heart from that comes from CNN & Huffington Post about how "bad" younger people have it.

vantexan

Can you really own ANY new car of less than that unless you finance for 72 months or longer?? I don't know how it seems everyone (even many of the ground & home delivery workers) can afford new (or 2010 or later) BMW's, Nissan Maximas, Lexuses and the $150 a month Iphone plans. It is almost sickening to constantly hear the whining bleeding heart from that comes from CNN & Huffington Post about how "bad" younger people have it.

And many people are setting themselves up to fail financing expensive cars when their corporate bosses are trying to figure out how to eliminate their job. Got a good paying job. Live like it won't last and save, save, save.