HAHAHAHAHA, Hes gay and I called it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

When I first read the thread title and the first 2 lines of your post I assumed you were talking about Ricky Martin.

The link has nothing to do with the thread and I fail to see the humor.

moreluck

golden ticket member
It must've been a day for "coming out". The guy that played "Jack" on Will & Grace came out.....but like, who didn't already know ??

Post #1 your article is the wrong one like Upstate said.

bbsam

Staff member
It must've been a day for "coming out". The guy that played "Jack" on Will & Grace came out.....but like, who didn't already know ??

Post #1 your article is the wrong one like Upstate said.
Isn't he such a has been that nobody cares by now? Maybe if he goes on "Celebrity Closet" and seduces Rod Blagoevich into being his apprentice, then I could see a rebirth of his career

ups1990

I knew something was up whem Martin said, his favorite song was "It's raining Men"
[video=youtube;hGLZqDXau98]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGLZqDXau98[/video]

705red

Browncafe Steward
When I first read the thread title and the first 2 lines of your post I assumed you were talking about Ricky Martin.

The link has nothing to do with the thread and I fail to see the humor.

Cutting links and drinking do not mix well. Now im just waiting for Tom and Brad to come out and I will be 3 for 3.

fethrs

Cutting links and drinking do not mix well. Now im just waiting for Tom and Brad to come out and I will be 3 for 3.

You are GUILTY! GUILTY of PUI.
If you don't know what PUI means, it means Posting Under Influence, happened a few times in the old sunday and friday nite chats.

OK, judging from the first line of the thread, I'm guessing you are talking about ricky martin being gay??????
Here's another news flash for ya, Rosie O'Donell is gay tooooo.

over9five

Staff member
OK, judging from the first line of the thread, I'm guessing you are talking about ricky martin being gay??????
Here's another news flash for ya, Rosie O'Donell is gay tooooo.

NOOOOoooooooo!!! Why do the hottest chicks always turn out to be gay!

Status
Not open for further replies.